Chapter 05 :: Absquatulate

Hazel POV

The-y are here. Are they going to take me back? No, I don't want to go.  I won't go. It's my will to go with them or no, right? Right? Maybe I should call the cops. No, I once saw a gun in their room while cleaning it.

What if something happens to Altas? I can't risk his life, especially not of someone I love. I mustered up all the courage, and let go Altas. I gazed at the man who stormed in my room. Daniel. My supposed brother.

It looked like he came alone. Within a minute, Altas stood up in front of me. "Move aside, unless you want to die" His voice was still so cold. He removed his gun from his waistband, and pointed at his forehead.

"Altas, it's okay," he shooked his head.

"You heard her leave" He groaned in annoyance. "You think I would leave-" Alucard hit him with back of his gun, I gasped. Before he could fall, I caught by his shoulder. Making him sit on my lap, I jerked him.

"Wake up, Altas. You promised me you'd protected. Wakeup!! Are you breaking our sacred promise" I glared him. "Who? Who gave you the right to barge into my house, and hurt the love of my life?" I yelled.

"We want you back home, please," Daniel coed as came closer. "Wasn't making my childhood a living hell enough," I sobbed as memories flashed. "We have changed, I swear" I scoffed.

He surely is a great actor, acting as if they really changed. Once I go with them, they start tormenting again. "Please come, live with us"

"I won't, because a life without you all meant a life of freedom, a life of hope, a life of sunny days and starry nights. A life without you meant a life where I can be myself and not have to apologize for it. I wanted to live before I die. I wanted to experience what it was like to be happy. To smile every day and laugh every night. And I found it. And now I'm happy. I'm fine without you. So you can't come back now. You're not welcome. You're not invited.My door is now closed. You can't break me. You no longer have the upper hand. You no longer have the key. I changed the locks and I changed myself."

"Hm, you changed the locks...then I'd bring a locksmith" He chuckled. What a psycho!  "This is the last time I'm asking you...Will you come to us, willingly?!" He was serious. Very serious. "My answer would be the same n-"

He sighed— injecting her with tranquilizer. I tried my best to keep my open, but miserably failed. "Wh-" Then i fell into darkness.

"Let's get you home"

Sorry, the chapter was really short.