Chapter 08 :: Nightmare

Hazel's POV

It's so calm and peaceful here in the garden, and it even offers beautiful sites to look at and watch. It is also secluded and away from much of the busy life of the mansion.

It's not even been one day here, and I am already missing him. Ugh!! I wanna leave sooo freaking badly. As much as I want to leave, I can't. That mfs have already threatened me.

"Hazel" A deep raspy voice called out for me making me come out of depressing thoughts. I didn't even spare my brother,
Daniel, rather I simply ignored his despised presence. He kept calling my name. Wait-Wait!!! He must at least have a smartphone, right? Maybe I can coax him.

Shortly, footsteps were heard, and I felt him sit beside me, staring at me. I acted like I didn't notice him—startled, I gasped. "What-wha?" I shuttered but got cut off by him.

"Just wanted to spend time with you, as other siblings do." Bruh! We are not like 'other siblings. "I never considered any of us as my brother. You're nothing to me, just my tormenters. " Wtf!! I messed up yet again. I was supposed to sweet talk him. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

"I know, Princess. It's gonna take for you to forgive us but that kinda mean." He smiled meekly. The act now begins, I started crying which didn't go unnoticed by Daniel. "Hey, hey, hey, why are you crying? Princess, I'm sorry I didn't offend you. Tell me what did I wrong. Tell me?"

He patted my back and held my head with his free hands. "I want my phone back " I sobbed. "Why do you need your phone?" He asked suspiciously. "Uh- the episode of my favourite drama is to be released today" I lied. Did I make it too obvious? What the fudge??

"Oh, Princess I came here to call you, we have arranged a movie date. You can watch whatever you want there." He smiled as he grabbed my hand and guided me into my room.

The room I woke up in was flooded with my so-called family. Everyone was either sitting on the sofa or either individual chairs. Everyone except Alucard, who was sitting on the bed and a spacious place beside him. I gazed at the room looking for Sin. He was nowhere to be found. I sighed and sat on the empty seat beside Aiden. He smiled sincerely and patted my head.

"Sweetie, the seat is mine, and your seat is there.." Daniel gently spoke, pointing towards a half Alucard. Ew! I ain't sitting there.."Hazel, Darling do as you are told, you don't him to punish you, now do you?" I have no words for this freak who I used to call my dad. He doesn't deserve the title of my dad. Hot tears spilled down my eyes, how he threaten me—his own and only daughter.

"Dad, don't scare her like that" Alucard enunciate as he got off the large bed. He places his rough hands underneath my thighs— one arm under my legs and the other supporting her back. This disgusting. I tried resisting but what can a 5'2 feet girl do to at least a 6'3 feet adult?

The movie date went on as Alucard made me sit on his lap. That was fucking uncomfortable. I ended up sleeping on the bad— in his arms.