Chapter 01 :: Circle of Idiots

Aurora's POV:

I was in the same room- the same dark old room where I used to be tortured. The door opened with a snap. My eyes turned at the dashing figures. They. They-they found me.

"Do you thought you could run away from us?" It was him. Blake Miller. One of my tormenters, and my supposed brother. He grabbed a fist full of my tangled hairs.

He chuckled as tears welled in my eyes. "Leave me," I mumbled in a low pitch of voice. "We're going to take you. And this time you won't be able to escape"

"No, leave me!!!"

"Aurora! snap out of it!" I heard someone call for me. I got up and sat heavily panting. My whole body was trembling. I buried my face in his chest. Altas Romano. My best friend for 5 years. And unfortunately, my brother's boss too.

He passed me a glass of water- asking me to calm down. I glanced at the clock. Damn it! It was 9:00 am. He removed his arms and sat beside me. Y'all might be wondering why is he here?

I'm in my birthplace- I was supposed to be with my brother in America for BTS concert but he had some work so Altas had to come with me. He isn't a bad company though.

I'm feeling lonely but without him, I would feel alone. I stood up and grabbed my jacket. "I'm going for a walk, wanna join?" He replied with a yes.

-

"I-i just want to be happy" I admitted while walking with our hands intertwined.

"So you want to be happy? Then stop letting the smallest things ruin your whole day. If you're bored with your daily routine, do something unexpected. Stop complaining about how alone you are when you're surrounded by people who care about you. Forget all the drama and let go of all the grudges you've been holding. Stop wasting time lingering over all that you could have, should have and would have done. Stop spending your days thinking of how, much better you could do; stop longing for something that has been and always will be out of your reach. Just live the days as they come. Wake up every morning and smile at the wonderful day that awaits you. Take a risk for once. Let yourself be happy because you deserve it."

He advised with his warm hands on each side of my cheeks. "Don't worry about that nightmare, me and Luca will always be there for you. Go get some rest, know that you deserve it. You deserve to be treated like a Princess you are."

He kissed my forehead. Touched by his words, I hugged him. I wish we could stay like this forever. He's just like he used to be 5 years ago. How we met was a very tragic story. But I'm glad to meet him. To have a person like him.

Eventually, we pulled out. We reached our room- bidding goodbyes to each other, we left. I couldn't sleep- so I removed my favourite book Pride and Prejudice which I have read 10 times.

I just hope this town has a good library. Eventually, I slept with my book on my face.

-

Sleeping peacefully in her bed, Aurora was cradling a pillow to her chest. The sun was beaming through her blinds causing the woman to stir. Usually, waking up was a simple task for Aurora; she was a morning person after all. She groaned when the first beam of sunlight hit her face.

Picking up her alarm clock on her nightstand, Aurora looked at the time.
"Ugh, why is it so early?" She placed her clock back on the surface and slowly began to sit up. She put her hand to her head which was throbbing.

Crawling out of her warm bed, she walked to her bathroom and took out two pills to take, pouring tap water into her rinse cup. Once she took her medicine, she jumped into a warm shower, washing away any residue.

It's time to do my hair and get dressed. Now, let's grab a quick breakfast, before heading out the door. Breakfast promotes energy and permits us the nutrients needed to get our day started.

Thus, don't forgo breakfast. I usually have a bowl of oatmeal, toast and coffee but since Altas and I had already made plans- we will having breakfast in 'The Rise and Shine café.

With that, I left, but not before wearing my black mask and taking Pride and Prejudice as Altas asked me to bring it. I always had been insecure about my face, so I wore a mask, to hide my face.

I locked my hotel room. Just then I got a call from Big Brother Luca. He's lecturing me to be safe and blah blah blah. Uninterested in his boring talks, I sighed.

Unexpectedly, I bumped into someone or something. Then the person didn't even budge, but as for me, I fell to the ground with my book on the side. "Are you hurt?" The person asked concerned.

"I'm sorry. I apologise" I picked up my book and left not even caring who I bumped into.

Thank you for reading 💜💟
Make sure to vote and share your views.

Thank you for reading 💜💟Make sure to vote and share your views