Chapter 07 :: The night of Despair

Author's POV

She sits in the corner of her room it's 4:00 she can't sleep she stays there thinking about him about how when she sees his face she gets happy or when she hears his voice she gets butterflies or when he laughs she can't stop but laugh too or when they talk she gets so nervous but it feels like someone glued her mouth shut that she can't talk.

When he comforts her when get scary nightmares, or how when someone asks her why she loves reading romantic books she just says because there good books to read but in reality it's because she wants to have the same romantic love with him the love where he's there's for her when she needs him the most.

Everything was going great, and then it happened again the room suddenly went dull, and she felt like in that particular moment, that she had abruptly disappeared

then,

this immediate desire to go home consumed my thoughts, i wish so badly the day didn't have to end like this i wish that i could remain happy; seated here with him, mirroring the smiles on his faces, and feeling this genuine bliss in the air.

"Why couldn't I be more like everyone?" She sobbed as memories from the past flashed back. How he saved her from bullied, how he smiled at her, how his smile saved her, how his smile became her only salvation.

And she cried so hard that night even the angels felt uncomfortable.