Mom.

*sigh*

"Your brother will be famous after this day." I said.

Wait... He's already famous right? Because of his looks.

"Dayeon... If Huijin says something funny... Don't mind her. Give her a cold shoulders. If she tried to do anything. Fight back." I said.

It's time to let them know that Dayeon doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.

Soon enough I saw Huijin entered together with her "friend".

"Well... Aren't you lucky, Dayeon? Now you can come to school without a care in the world. You can just go running to your brother and the new girl if anything happens. Am I wrong?" She smirk.

I clenched my fist. She's crazy! She didn't learn any lesson from earlier?

I look at Dayeon who's ignoring her and now writing something in her notebook. Well, at least she's giving her cold shoulders like I told her to.

~~~

*Stretching*

"Sheesh!" I winced as I heard my bone crack.

"Are you going home, Y/n?" Dayeon ask.

"Yep! I got some stocks in my house... Maybe I'll do grocery tomorrow and buy some meat." I said standing up after cleaning my desk.

"What about you?" I ask her.

"I'll just go home. I'll finish some of this first." She answered.

"You want me to stay with you?"

She shook her head.

"Then, I'll be going first." I said before waving my hands.

As I walk towards the gate of our school, I saw Ijin waiting at the front.

He saw me and wave at me.

"Hey, Y/n. Where's Dayeon?" He ask.

"She's in our classroom. She said she'll finish something first. I told her I can stay with her until she's finish but she declined my offer. Are you waiting for her?" I ask

"Yeah." He said.

"I'll get going then. Take care you two!" I said passing him.

But a hand hold my arm.

"Wait!" I look at Ijin who stopped me.

"Hmm?" I tilted my head in confusion.

Did he forget to ask something?

"Thank you... Thank you for standing up for my sister. I want to treat you to a meal, if you don't mind?" He asked me.

"No need to treat me to a meal. I just did what I had to do. Isn't that what friends for? Standing up for each other?" I said.

"I insist. You got some scratches so I wanted to make it up to you."

He doesn't have to.

"Alright. But I'm the one who's gonna choose what we will eat." I said.

He smiled at me.

"Of course."

He gently let go of my arm.

"I better get going." I said.

I walk to my house and ready my dinner.

*Ring!* *Ring!*

Someone is calling me.

I look at the contact and when I saw the name my expression became serious.

I answered the call.