Chapter 7

"Me?" Louis ask him startling,"but I'm here, Harry."

"Yeah, how could you say that? He's big like this, and stand in front of us.Didn't you see him?" Zayn ask jokingly while aim his palm up and down to Louis.

The others burst in chuckle. Even Niall burst in laugh until his back hit the couch head.

Harry chuckle too,"of course I see him, but...the voice is exactly like you, Lou," he turn his gaze to Louis.

Louis bow his head. The hesitancy grow in his heart, is he really Louis Tomlinson?

"Well, guys, it's time to eat," Niall try to lessen the started tense.

Harry chuckle,"in your brain it's just food, food, food."

"Well, what do you say? I'm still in growth."

They chuckle again.

"Alright then. I'll cook, yes, Li?"

"Alright. We'll wait here, Harry."

Harry raise his thumb up and nodded. Then he walk to the kitchen and start to cook, but his thought always back to Louis.

He just notice a little difference of the old Louis and the new Louis that important enough.

The old Louis often call him 'Haz', but the new Louis always call him 'Harry.'  Is the new Louis is counterfeit?

Harry shake his head. Maybe he must discuss it with Liam.  When he's finished, he prepare the table, plates, glasses, etc.

He walk to the livingroom to call his friends, but stop when he see Liam talk at the phone. Zayn and Niall look at him seriously, but Louis nowhere to be seen.

Harry sit in front of them,"where's Louis?"

"Bathroom, urgent, he said," Niall answer him.

The other boys just chuckle humorously.

A few minutes later, Liam finished and sit next to Harry with a rumple face.

"What happen, Li? Are you okay?" Harry ask.

Liam sigh,"I've been wroth by Louis's mother."

"Oh, so, that's Louis mother?" Niall ask now.

"Yeah, she's mad because we didn't tell her about Louis whose locked up. But I told her that Louis in fact is here. Also, I told her about his memories, his sickness, and his personality now. She's on the way here, right now."

"Really?" Niall ask again.

"Yeah."

"Well then, we must prepare the food now. Is it cooked?" Zayn ask.

"Yeah."

"Yaay! Come on, Ni!"

Zayn grab Niall hand and drag him to the kitchen.

"Hey! Don't eat all the food! Save it for Louis mom!"

"Okay!" Zayn and Niall yell.

Liam and Harry just chuckle and shake their heads.

"Well, come on, Haz. Let's eat."

Liam stand up, but Harry grab his hand.

"Haz?" Liam ask in surprise.

"Please sit down. I want to ask something."

Liam frown, but sit again,"alright, spill it."

Harry then told him about his thought when he's cooking, and his hesitance about Louis. He didn't know that Louis already back, eaves dropping from the doorway.

"Uh, I don't know, Haz. At first, I thought the notification in twitter is just a joke. But after the call from another Louis, I don't know."

Louis walk back to his bedroom and lay down immediately. His tears start to drop.

'Oh, God, who am I? Who is locked up? And why I didn't remember my name? Why I didn't remember the moments with the boys? Although I know their moments is  happy moments. But why I didn't remember it?'

'I just remember the pain. The pain when my father beat me, the pain when my father berate me. The pain when my father slice my skin.'

'Along this time, I always try to be a son whose wanted by father. A son that can be proud of. But seems like it's not enough. What's my mistake, God? Why my father always did it to me? Why my father always hate me?'

Louis continue to cry until his shoulder shake, and until his chest and stomach hurt, and until he fall asleep because of the tiredness.