Chapter 4

Then what about after Hinata left her? Well that part is the worst one. Cause she only felt desperation after being abondoned like that. Cause that was her biggest fear. That's why fighting against Ifrit became so hard to her. Cause she wasn't even able properly control her emotions how could she control raging Ifrit? Shizu-san's spirit was strong real strong, normally every kid that has come to this world has died in a couple year. Well except her, Leon and my students. The reason for that is because the energy inside of them is too much for them to control. And that energy slowly destroys their bodies. So how can you save them? Well easiest way is to put spirit into their body and have them controling their magicule. Shizu-san too had a spirit in herself. What about Leon then? Leon was teenager when she went to Ramiris labriynt. And that was the time when he met with Light spirit. So it has nothing to do with spirit that he was able to survive. So the reason Leon didn't die was because he gained a uniqe skill when he was a kid. Normally when you gain a skill it consumes your magiculs, but kids aren't able to that because gaining a uniqe skill is denifently not something that a little kid can do. From that one can understand level of Leon's genius.

But the thing is Shizu-san too did gain a uniqe skill after she came to this World. Well it wouldn't matter even if she didn't gain a uniqe skill cause Ifrit was there to control her magicul. But actually it wouldn't matter even if Ifrit wouldn't be there to control her magicul cause her uniqe skill would consume the extra magicul that is harmfull for her. So she too gained a uniqe skill when she was a child, just like Leon.

One can understand from that how powerfull she would have been, if live wasn't that hard for her.

I actually didn't expect this kind of back story too, but it was all believable cause Ciel was the one who told me this. But Ciel-san why do you know all of this?

[I analyzed Shizue's memories when Master was busy observing her.]

Huh? Well that makes sense but is it okay to do that?

[There is no problem considering she will never be able to find out.]

Ciel-san scary as always. The what about the Leon part? I didn't heard him telling about his old uniqe skill or something.

[I have analyzed all of his memory when he was hurt and Master was treating him, during Tenma War.]

Oh-uh, and i don't remember the part when you wanted permission for that.

[...It's okay, since it became beneficial for Master.]

Sigh, there is no point in arguing, you are not gonna listen to me even if i tell you to not to do that again.

[...]

At least refuse it!

Tsk, we are gonna have a very good and long conservation for this later.

[...Understood.]

Good.