Chapter 2: Gun vs Demon

Elizabeth turned around just in time to get slashed across the face by a claw. Elizabeth fell to the snowy ground holding her now bloodied face and screamed. She looked up at the creature who slashed her. The creature was tall with grey skin and large claws. "What the hell is your problem," Elizabeth lased out. The creature turned around revealing it's horrifying face. Elizabeth once again tensed up. "That's not human. That's not human," Elizabeth repeated in her mind. "You dare speak to me like that? Guess I'm going to have breakfast a little early," The creature said. Elizabeth fumbled around her pocket for her gun. "Where the fuck is my gun," Elizabeth thought to herself. The creature sprinted towards Elizabeth. Elizabeth found her gun and quickly aimed it at the creature. "Burn in hell you ugly bastard," Elizabeth screamed as she pulled the trigger twice. The creature fell to ground. Elizabeth stood up quickly as to not get grabbed by the creature. "I don't care if it's dead or not, I'm not sticking around to find out," Elizabeth said as she ran away. Later on, Elizabeth slowed her run to a walk. Blood from her face is still dripping onto the snowy ground. She started swaying from side to side. "I feel dizzy," Elizabeth stuttered. Without warning, Elizabeth lost all feeling in her legs and fell into a river. The icy cold water quickly jump-started her brain. Especially when the cold water touched her open wound. She began thrashing around in the water. She was carried for about a mile before she was able to get out. She stood on solid ground next to the riverbank. She patted her pockets for her gun and was relieved when she found it. Now she was starting to shiver since the adrenaline wore off. "I'm gonna fucking freeze if I don't find a warm place to stay," Elizabeth stuttered. Elizabeth walked for almost ten minutes before she found a house. Elizabeth smiled at the sight of it. "Finally! I can get out of this cold," She stuttered. Elizabeth looked down at her right hand. She couldn't feel it at all and her hand had frozen around the gun. Elizabeth silently walked up to the porch. She could hear talking on the other side.