Chapter 10: The Demon Slayer Corps

Elizabeth woke up in what seemed to be a hospital bed. She looked around the room confusedly. "Where am I now," She thought. Elizabeth sat up. A searing pain rang throughout her head. Elizabeth grabbed her head with both of her hands. "Augh," She groaned loudly. When she uncovered her eyes, she saw two girls rushing towards her. One of them was Baiko. There was another girl trying to stop Baiko. "Baiko please. She's not well yet. Let her rest," The girl said while pulling Baiko's arm. Baiko gritted her teeth. "Kochou-sama! I respect you as a pillar but please let go of me. I want to see Hibiki," Baiko yelled. After being yelled at, Kochou let go. Baiko walked over to Elizabeth, dragging her left leg along the way. Once at Elizabeth's bedside, Baiko dropped to her knees. "Are you okay Hibiki," Baiko asked with a smile, ignoring the pain. Elizabeth looked concerned. "I should be asking you that," Elizabeth said. Baiko laughed. "Don't worry. I'll heal up in a few days," Baiko said. Kochou walked up. "So Hibiki, how are you feeling," She asked. Elizabeth squinted her eyes. "Who are you," She asked. "My name is Shinobu Kochou. Current Insect Hashira of the Demon Slayer Corps," Shinobu answered. Elizabeth's eyes widened. "The Demon Slayer Corps," She said.