Chapter 9: Demon

Elizabeth looked over at the injured demon slayer. "Hey you. What's your name," Elizabeth asked. "Baiko Yuno," She answered. "Can you help me carry Natsuki," Elizabeth asked. "Sure," Baiko said. The two girls began carrying Natsuki throughout the snow covered forest. "God! Why does Natsuki have to be so dang heavy," Elizabeth said. Elizabeth looked over at Baiko. Baiko is struggling to stay up. "Baiko, what's wrong," She asked. Baiko let out a pained sigh. "Nothing's wrong. Don't worry," Baiko said. Unfortunately, Baiko soon passed out and fell. This left Elizabeth and Natsuki alone. Suddenly, Natsuki woke up and began attacking Elizabeth. "Natsuki stop. It's me, Hibiki," Elizabeth said. It was no use. Natsuki kept attacking her. Just as Natsuki was about to bite, Elizabeth grabbed Baiko's katana sheath and put it inside Natsuki's mouth. "Please Natsuki! Please remember me," Elizabeth said, tears filling up on her eyes. Then, two cold drops were felt on Elizabeth's face. Elizabeth looked up to see Natsuki crying. "It's gonna be okay," Elizabeth said before knocking Natsuki out. Elizabeth looked over at a building in the distance. It wasn't that far but, she knew she didn't have the strength to walk there. Elizabeth looked over at Baiko. She was going blue in the face and shivering. "Shit! She's gonna freeze to death if I don't do something," Elizabeth thought. Elizabeth took off her fur coat and wrapped it around Baiko. Elizabeth fell to her knees in exhaustion. With the last of her strength, Elizabeth raised her gun up in the air and fired it three times. She then fell to the ground. As she was blacking out, she could hear multiple footsteps in the snow.