Chapter 5: Hibiki

Natsuki looked at Elizabeth with great sadness. "I'm sorry," Natsuki said. Elizabeth sadly laughed while still looking down. "Don't worry. It's not your fault. I hit my head on a rock earlier," Elizabeth said. Natsuki put her hand up to her face in complete shock. "Oh my. Are you okay dear," She asked. Elizabeth smiled. "Yeah. I'm okay. It only hurts slightly," Elizabeth said. Natsuki placed her hand on Elizabeth's head. "Please let me look at it," She asked. Elizabeth let out a sigh. "Okay, but let me finish up here first," Elizabeth said. Natsuki backed her hands up. "Okay," She said. Elizabeth moved her hands up and down her arms, cleaning ice and blood off. Natsuki stood up. "Let me get you some clothes," She said as she walked away. Elizabeth stood up and climbed over the tub. She landed on a towel. "They're pretty smart to put a towel down here," Elizabeth thought to herself. Natsuki came back with a kimono, bra, panties, and another towel. Natsuki crouched down and smiled. "I hope these can fit you. They belong to my younger sister," Natsuki said. Elizabeth grabbed the towel. "Thank you," She said. Elizabeth then walked behind a wooden curtain where she most likely took off the rest of her clothes and dried off. Natsuki walked up and handed Elizabeth the clothes. A few minutes went by and Elizabeth came out from behind the wooden door, wearing a kimono. "How do you like it," Natsuki asked with a smile and her arms behind her back. Elizabeth spun around with a smile on her face. "I love it," She said. "I'm happy you like it," Natsuki said. Elizabeth stopped dead in her spin. Her legs wobbled. Elizabeth then fell to her knees. Natsuki raced over with great concern. "Are you okay," She asked. Natsuki placed her hands on Elizabeth's shoulder. "I'm okay. I guess my legs just lost their feeling," Elizabeth said. Natsuki picked up Elizabeth. "Let me help you," Natsuki said. Natsuki carried Elizabeth over to another room. There were six other people in the room. An older woman and an older man, a teenage girl and teenage boy, a girl that seems to be the same age as Elizabeth, and an infant boy. Natsuki sat in a chair. "Is it okay if we name you," Natsuki asked. Elizabeth looked around the room at the other people. "Sure," Elizabeth said. Elizabeth watched as the family conversated. After a few minutes, Natsuki looked down at Elizabeth. "We have decided on a name," Natsuki said. "Okay. Let's hear it," Elizabeth said with a smile. Natsuki cleared her throat. "Hibiki. Hibiki Uraraka is your name," Natsuki said.