Chapter 12: A Rushed Hashira Meeting

The next few days passed by very quickly. Elizabeth explored her new surroundings. She still couldn't really believe where she was. She walked up to a seemingly vacant room. She knocked on the door twice. "Please come in," A voice softly spoke. Elizabeth entered the room and closed the door behind her. A man with a purple scar on his head turned around. "May I know who you are, child? I don't recognize you," he asked. "My name is Hibiki Uraraka. I was saved by Baiko and Shinobu Kochou," Elizabeth said. "Ah, you're the young lady that Shinobu told me about. How old are you," He asked. Elizabeth rubbed her arm, unsure of what to say. "I don't remember. I might be 7 or 8. I hit my head on a rock and lost my memories," Elizabeth explained. The man's face sadden. "This poor child. She's been through a lot," he thought.

"I'll tell you what. Would you like to join the Demon Slayer Corps," He asked. "I would love to," Elizabeth squealed. The man's face brightened up. "Lovely. My name is Kagaya Ubuyashiki. I am the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps. Even though you are young, I give you special permission to join the Demon Slayers," Ubuyashiki said. Elizabeth kneeled on one knee. "Thank you master," She said. "I've already sent a kusagi crow to inform the Hashira about a meeting. Would you mind helping me get there," Ubuyashiki asked. "Of course master. I would be delighted to help you," Elizabeth said.

Later on, the Hashira are waiting outside Ubuyashiki's mansion. "Why did the master want us back so early," Mitsuri asked. "I'm not sure, Mitsuri. Whatever it is, it has to be important," Rengoku said. The master came and everyone bowed. "Hello my children. I hope it is a nice day out," Ubuyashiki said. "Good afternoon master. It is indeed a nice day out," Shinobu said. Ubuyashiki smiled. "Wonderful. I'm sure you're all wondering why I called you back so soon. Well, we have a new Demon Slayer joining us please come out Hibiki," Ubuyashiki said. Elizabeth shuffled into view.

The Hashira looked confused. "Master, if I may, the person in question is a very young child," Sanemi pointed out. "I am well aware of this Sanemi. However, I feel great potential in this child. So, I would like her to pick out one of you to teach her a breathing style," Ubuyashiki said. "If the master says he sees potential in a child, the child must be strong," Uzui thought. Elizabeth looked at the Hashira carefully, analyzing each of them. "Go ahead my child. Pick any one of the Hashira you like," Ubuyashiki said. "Sanemi. I pick Sanemi," Elizabeth picked, pointing her finger at the wind Hashira. Sanemi smiled crazily. "You picked the right Hashira kid. I'll train you like nothing before," He yelled. "Then it is decided. Hibiki will train under Sanemi," Ubuyashiki said. With that, the meeting was over with.