Chapter 4: What's your name

Elizabeth dunked her head in the tub. She briefly swayed her head from side to side. She raised her head again. Elizabeth felt hand and gun were thawing out. A smile grew on her face. "Finally. I can get that gun out of my hand," Elizabeth thought to herself. She brushed away her wet hair from her face. She then heard footsteps coming towards her. Elizabeth turned her head to see that it was the woman. The woman sat beside her with a smile. "I hope you're feeling better," The woman said. Elizabeth looked down at the tub and then back at the woman. "Thank you for your concern. I apologize for pointing my gun at you," Elizabeth said. The woman grabbed some soap and began rubbing it into Elizabeth's hair. "It's okay sweetie. I know you meant no harm," The woman said. The woman poured a bucket of warm water onto Elizabeth's head, washing the soap from her head. "I still shouldn't have pointed the gun at you," Elizabeth said. Elizabeth lifted her right hand up revealing the gun. "Could you see if you can get this gun out of my hand? It froze to me," Elizabeth asked. The woman placed her hands on Elizabeth's gun and carefully removed it, placing it on the table next to her. Elizabeth then placed her hand in the tub. "So, my name is Natsuki Uraraka. What is your name," Natsuki asked. Elizabeth looked down at the tub with a blank expression. "I can't remember," She said.