#9 I think I love you...

"Oh my god it's so good" I almost moan closing my eyes as I take a huge bite of the noodles.

It was just plain—deLiCIoUS

"You like it?" Sky asks me surprised, taking a bite from his own bowl.

I wait for him to say it's tasty but instead he looks at me disgusted.

"Ew it's horrible" he says, scrunching up his face.

"No it's freaking delicious!" I half shout, offended by how he could call it horrible.

"I guess mine's not good. Give me a bite from yours" he demands, before standing up and leaning across the table in front of me.

"What are you doing?"

"Give me a bite" he repeats and I swear he pouts.

"Alright" I chuckle, grabbing a portion from my chopsticks.

I move to put it in his bowl but instead he quickly moves his head and eats it from my chopsticks.

He looks at me as he chews and I feel my ears going hot.

"Mhm, it's actually good".

"You made these in the same pot right?" I say, as my eyes hook onto the empty pot in the sink and he nods innocently."Then our noodles would taste the same"

"I know I just wanted yours" he says, sitting down with a smug look plastered on his face.

He was unbelievable.

"Well, I'm not sharing anymore!" I complain and stuff my mouth with a huge serving in protest.

Sky laughs and I join him.

I eat a few bites and then look up to see him seriously focused on his food. I guess he was really hungry, afterall it was, "ONE!?".

"What?"

"IT'S ONE RIGHT NOW!" I gasp looking at my lockscreen.

"Yeah I know"

"I am sorry but I need to head back home now Sir" I apologize, getting up in a rush, but Sky grabs my wrist.

"No! Don't go yet" he says, his brown eyes looking at me pleading.

"I-" I mutter confused but sit down.

"You can stay here. I mean, you should no go out now, like, it's really late and it's not safe?" he says his face going red.

He shuffles in his seat uncomfortably and looks at me.

"Okay" I agree

"I knew you wouldn't agree but WAIT, OKAY? That easily?"

"Yes. I am tired and I have zero strength to do anything, let alone go to Highland and drive back home. Oh yeah, I'm also HONGRY" I whine, making him feel a bit more comfortable around me.

I already cried twice in front of him today and I didn't want to make him feel uneasy around me anymore.

"You can sleep in my room, I guess you liked it" he said, giving me a small smile and I flush.

"Sir, can I ask questions now?" I ask, biting the tip of my chopsticks innocently in hopes of making him pity me but he shakes his head.

"Nope, you still haven't finished your food"

Oh right.

"And Ray, call me Sky." he says suddenly, pushing his bangs out of his face and looking at me.

He said my name again.

****

"Here are some clothes for you to change into" Sky says, tossing me a grey t-shirt and beige sweatpants from his cupboard.

"Thank you" I catch them.

"I'll be in the next room if you need anything. Goodnight." he says before shutting the foor and stepping outside, immediately dampening my mood.

It was so weird how his presence made me happy.

I cried twice in front of him and even revealed something that I never thought I would share with anyone ever, but moreover, he didn't ask me about it at all.

I smile and quickly change into his clothes, which of course were huge on me.

Today was really eventful...

****
Sky's pov

"I'M SORRY ZELAN! PLEASE DON'T DO IT! HAJIMA!" I hear Ray yell and I immediately jump off my bed and run to my room.

"Ray?" I ask turning on the light and see him hugging his knees and crying softly into his chest.

What happened?

"Ray?" I ask again and slowly approach him, but he remains in the same position sobbing.

"Mianhae" he whispers and continues to sob.
("Sorry")

What happened? Did he have a nightmare?

I climb up onto his bed and make him look at me, tearing his hands away from his body.

"Ray gwenchanayo. Nal bwa" I whisper, sitting down next to him.
("Ray it's alright. I'm here")

"I'm sorry." he whispers, his bloodshot eyes connecting with mine.

I hold him for a while till he (some what) calms down and release him from my hold.

Also, my hands were asleep.

"No! Please don't go!" he suddenly shouts, grabbing onto my shorts and holding it tightly in his fists.

It breaks me to see him so scared....so....miserable.

"I'm not going anywhere" I say and smile reassuringly, repositioning myself against the headboard so that I'm in a much more comfortable position.

"Come here" I say, opening my arms and he hesitantly crawls into them.

He was so SMol.

I mentally scoff at my self and focus on the SmOl guy in my arms.

Ray placed his head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around his waist, holding him close to me. I placed my one hand was on his head, gently  ran my fingers through his soft black hair.

"I have nightmares" he spoke after a while, breaking the silence around us.

"Oh"

"They get worse when I am alone. Sometimes they are so bad that I can't even move or talk for a few minutes after I have them. It's called-"

"-sleep paralysis." I finished.

I majored in behavioral psychology in college along with bussiness management and economics. I knew it from the first time I saw him, that something was off. I just never knew that it was off to this instinct.

"Yes." he whispers and shutting his eyes and snuggling into my neck.

"Shut up!" I mentally growl at my heart which was now thumping harder than a god damned earthquake.

"Goodnight" I whisper as fatigue takes over me, closing my eyes.

"Thank you Sky" he whispers before I drift off to sleep.

"I think I love you..."