EPILOGUE

4 YEARS LATER...

"Mr. Keller, we need to hurry up, your wedding is in an hour!" Drizzle squeaked, shoving the last bit of documents in her folder.

"I KNOW! JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME!" I growl, panicking internally.

"You aren't even dressed up YET! WHO THE HELL WORKS ON THEIR DAY OF WEDDING? RAY WILL KILL ME IF YOU ARE LATE " she scolds me and I pout.

"Start the car! I'll be down in 5 minutes!"

As my car pulled up in front of the beach, I finally acknowledge my nerves.

Was I doing the right thing?

WHAT IF IT DOESN'T WORK OUT?!

"You dumbass, we thought you weren't coming!" Austin punches me as I walk into the altar.

Today had to be perfect! I look around the beach and smile, four years ago, this was where we confessed...now I am marrying him....

"Sky, don't you think that the security is low here?" Lara complains, sitting in the first row beside my mom.

"What?" I look around the wall of bodyguards confused and she scoffs," You are so dumb! I mean WHY ARE MORE SECURITY GUARDS HERE THAN PEOPLE!"

"Oh-"

"Stop scolding my son Lara! He worked so hard to set all this up!" my mom defends.

She looked so elegant in her green hanbok...she wore it because it's my favorite color-

"By the way- um- did you see Ray?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"I haven't seen him today at all"

"Oh"

Was he having second thoughts too? Did he not want to be together with me?

"We will start the wedding in a few minutes" the magistrate announces and my stomach does a somesault.

What if he doesn't show up?

Ray's pov

"What if he doesn't show up?" I whine and Alan grudgingly pats my back.

"You are either a dumbass or a dumbass, WHY WOULDN'T HE? Honey can you please hold the baby for a while? I need to calm this puppy down-"

"Give her to me" Alora says, cradling baby Rhea in her arms.

How were they this calm , and how was Rhea this calm!

"Now listen, I was thousand times more nervous than you at our weeding so, just know you are marrying the best man, you love him, he loves you. Now, your mom wants to see you so we will head out, the wedding starts in five mintues so don't be long" he says, giving me a hug and I swear he cries.

"I'll be fine...see you in a few minutes"

"Ray?" my mom enters, dressed up in a beautiful Red hanbok....she wore it for me-

"Hm?" I smile.

I look down at my green tuxedo....will Sky like it? I wore it for him...his favorite color was green afterall...