Twenty Five - "You killed it!"

(Selena's POV)
"It's really over, you made your stand" I heard as I walked down the stairs the next morning.

"You got me crying, as was your plan"

"But when my loneliness is through, I'm gonna find another you."

I peeked my head past the wall and saw Justin singing while cooking. Does he do this every morning?
I mentally laugh and he uses the spatula as a guitar. I whip my phone out and start recording him. His head snapped in my direction and I bursted into laughter.
"Oh that was great!" I wheeze out.
"It's not funny! It's a sad song!" He defends himself. "I'd go gay for John Mayer." he says, continuing to sing and cook. I laugh again and walk up behind him. I slither my arm between his waist and his arm and get a piece of bacon.
"This is actually good. Wow." I said in amazement.
"Ouch. But thanks." he laughs.
"Selena!" I hear Gracie yell. I stop laughing and Justin flips out. He drops the spatula and runs up the stairs. I follow him and I walk to his room.
"Shit that's a big spider." Justin mumbles.
"Kill it!!" Gracie cries out, standing on backboard of the bed.
"Chill Gracie." Justin says. He grabs a shoe from his messy closet and sacks the spider. Gracie yells loudly, making me also go deaf.
Justin life's the shoe and we all saw spider spread across his blankets.
"You killed it!" Gracie says in relief. Justin nods and rolls up his blanket and takes it downstairs. I see Justin's phone screen light up and I bite my lip. Next thing I know Gracie has a hold of it. Justin walks back in and looks at me.
"Wha-"
"Justin, Amy says she enjoyed last night." Gracie says.
I twitch at the words but shake it off. (Don't comment the Shake It Off lyrics, thank you)
"o-okay.." Justin's voice shakes and he grabs his phone from Gracie. I close my eyes for a second, breathing in. Its fine, I mean, I'm not his girlfriend so why should I care?
"Gracie can you leave the room?"
She nods and hops out of the room.
I close the door and look at Justin to see he's already looking at me.

"Before you start yelling at me, she was hungry so we got lunch and then I took her home, that's all that happened." He explains.
"You were gone all day and thats all you did?" I asked.
"Well I went to hang out with Ben at his house but yes. When I was with Amy that's all we did, I promise you." He said. I bite my lip and sit on the bed.
"She worries me."
"You've never met her" he says.
"So? I've heard things about her.." I say.
"Okay, what things?" He asks, sitting down next to me.
"She steals girls boyfriends." I mumbled, playing with my fingers.

"So I'm your boyfriend now?" Justin asks with a smirk plastered on his face.
"I didn't say that." I said with a blush reaching my cheeks.
"But we both thought it." He said, with that same smirk on his face. I shake my head, laughing slightly.

I feel one of his hands on my knee and he squeezes it barely.
"I love you Selena." he whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek. I rest my head on his shoulder and sigh.

"I love you too."

----------------------------------------------

this chapter also sucks but leave me alone😁😒✋🏿