Nine - "Just a few weeks."

(Selena's POV)
I woke up the next morning to hear Justin's shower running. I sighed as I realized we had to go to school today. I looked at all the bags I had from yesterday, he really didn't have to.
I looked through the bags and picked out an outfit.
I put on a grey Aeropostale Empire State 1987 V-Neck, some white, ripped, skinny jeans, some grey skimmer shoes, and a grey infinity scarf. I looked at Justin's bathroom door only to see him standing in the mirror, fully dressed and was now fixing his hair.
Once he was done he walked in the room.
"Now aren't you glad we went shopping?" He smiled. i bit my lip and looked down.
"What? What is it?" He asked, walking over to me.
"You didn't have to buy me anything.." I said quietly.
"I wanted to." He answered, lifting my chin up.
"But-"
"Come on, we gotta go." He interrupted me and dragged me downstairs.
"Hey do you guys want something to eat?" Pattie asked as we walked. Justin stopped, leading me to stop too.
"Uh, you hungry?" Justin turned and asked me. I shook my head no. "nope we're good." Justin answered his mom.
She nodded and we walked out of the door. i stopped as he opened his car door.
(Justin's POV)
"I'll walk if you want me to." I herd Selena say. I turned around and looked at her.
"What?" I asked in confusion. "why would I want you to walk? Just get in." I said.
"But your friends-"
"Selena, get in. I don't care what they think." I said. and boy, was that true. I mean, I have Selena again and I know she's always gonna be by my side, and I'm not letting something like that get away again.
She nodded and got in the car. I drove off to the school and we rode in pure silence. "God, I never knew we'd talk again" I said with a chuckle.
"Yeah.." she said quietly. She must've thought this was awkward.
Thank god that we piled up to the school. I opened her door and she stepped out. we walked in and all of the drama, bullying, and laughing stopped. Everyone looked at me and Selena and I could tell Selena was nervous, she never liked being the center of attention.
"It's okay." I said, grabbing her hand. I will admit that I felt something, and I liked it, but I shook it off. "Go with your friend, I'll see you later, okay?" I whispered in her ear.
She nodded and said a quiet "okay."
I walked over to my group and they all started smirking at me.
"What?"
"So Selena's your girl?" One of them said.
"Hold up what? " I snapped. i looked over at Ben and he was minding his own business like he knew nothing at all. This actually could be fun to play around with.
I took a deep breath and faked a smile. "yeah, she is."

---

(Selena's POV)
"But he called me cute and I died" Anjelie said as she talked about her crush Jc.
"You died?" I laughed at her as we walked into the cafeteria.
"Well, I probably almost did!" She said laughing with me. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and I screamed.
"Shhh." he whispered in my ear. it was Justin.
"Come on." He said, letting go of my waist and grabbing my hand. He dragged me to his friends table.
"Justin.." I said quietly as he sat me beside him. Anjelie awkwardly sat beside me.
"My guys think we're dating." Justin whispered in my ear. my eyes widened.
"Why didn't you tell them that we aren't?" I whispered in his ear.
"Because it'll be fun." he whispered back with a smirk.
"So you two eh? How long has this been going on?" Ben asked.
I looked at Justin and he looked at me. I quickly looked away, how could he just do this without telling me?
I turned my head back and blurted something.
"Just a few weeks." I said with a smile.

----------------------------------------------

SO APPARENTLY MY CHARGER DOES WORK.
It's just f'cked up.Lawl.
Like, it only charges if I turn my iPod completely off. 😂 it won't charge if it's on.

Vote
And
Comment