Twenty Eight - "Who's Ed?"

{I put that video there because just in case someone hasn't watched it, you need to because it will give you life.}

Justin's POV

Selena and I laid on our bed watching TV until the door opened and Mom appeared with Gracie.

"Gracie and I are going to the pool. We'll be back soon."

"Oh, we'll just come too. " Selena said, starting to get up from the bed.

"Wait," I grabbed Selena's hand and pulled her back. "Have fun." I said to Mom and Gracie. Once they were gone Selena looked at me.

"Wh-"

"I wanna take you out." I explained.

"Oh." She said.

-

"Selena, hurry up!" I yelled through the bathroom door. This girl.

"Okay okay!" She yelled back. A few minutes, that felt like years, later Selena came out.

"Damn." I mumbled.

"Damn as in a look good or damn I took too long?" she asked, looking down at herself.

"Both." I smirked.

"I don't know, I mean, we could be going to-"

"Shush, you look gorgeous, like always. Now let's go. " I said, kissing her cheek. I opened the room door and followed Selena out.

After we got in the car Selena looked at me.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"There was a place I saw when we were driving to the hotel." I said, driving out of the parking lot.

"Oh." she mumbled. A few minutes passed and I saw Selena starry drifting off to sleep.

"Aye, wake up sleepy head." I said, turning the volume up and nudging her. She moaned and opened her eyes.

"If your chick come close to me she ain't going home where she post to be." I sang loudly. {I also put the video here because of this}

"Oh God, not this song. God, no." Selena groaned, covering her ears with her palms.

"I'm getting money like I'm post-"

"Holy shit, shut up." she yelled, hurrying to change the song. I laughed at her actions.

"I know this one too." I laughed,

"I see you driving round town with the girl I love and I'm like forget you."

She looked over at me and started laughing, "Oh my gosh, you're such an idiot."

"I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough, I'm like, forget you! And forget her too!" "C'mon Sel!"

She laughed and sang the next part, "Said, if I was richer, I'd still be with ya"

I started singing the next part until Selena changed the song. I looked over at her and she shrugged, "What? I needed a different song."
I laughed and took a turn to the left. After a few seconds I still didn't hear a song and I looked over at Selena. I saw her scrolling through my phone.
"Aye, what are you doing?" I asked as I snatched my phone from her.
"Sorry it's just.. You got a text and-"
"It's fine, and ya know what? Forget texting for tonight. Tonight is ours." I turned off my notifications for everything and turned the music back on.

"Thank you for not taking me somewhere fancy holy crap." Selena said under her breath while stuffing her face in a burger. I laughed and also started eating.

"So why'd you wanna take me out?"
"I don't know, honestly. Just wanted to." I shrugged and took a sip of my drink.
"Oh. Okay I guess."
"After this we could take a walk..find a park somewhere around this place." I offered.
"Sounds good to me." She smiled.

• (yeah I know I just like skipped basically the whole reason they went out but shut up I'm the author I do what I want.)

(Selena's POV)
"So what happens is that they put a container, usually like a shot glass or something, and they put their lips into and suck the air out. after a while they take it off and their lips are swollen and nasty." I explained to Justin as we walked.
"That's so stupid. If you want Kylie Jenner lips just draw them on??" He said in a duh sort of tone.
"I swear that's the gayest thing I'll ever hear you say." I laughed. (no offense to anyone, I don't hate homosexuals so don't yell at me.)
"Probably." he laughed along with me.

We stayed silent for a few minutes. But it wasn't like an awkward silence. It was like a nice pause, just enjoying the moment and the scenery. It was gorgeous, it was already dark, which surprised me. Pattie and Gracie were probably already at the hotel by now.

"Selena" I heard Justin's voice call me.
"Huh?" I said, looking up at him. He grabbed my hand and stopped me. He looked deep into my eyes like he was in a trance.
"Just what is it-"
His warm lips crashes on to mine and they moved together in sync. It was electric. Everything in my body was tingling and my stomach had butterflies. I knew no one else could ever make me feel this good. Once his lips had departed from mine we stared. we stared at each other for a few seconds, admiring one another.

(Still Selena's pov)
I walked out of the bathroom to see a shirtless Justin watching tv. I giggled at how cute he looked.
He turned his head to me for a second and stared, and that's when I realized I had a towel on, and only a towel.
"Stop thinking dirty things, it was an accident." I laughed and started to walk back to the bathroom.
"Yo, hey wait!" I heard Justin say as I felt his hand grab my arm. He pulled me to face him. I saw a look in his eyes, I've seen it before but last time wasn't exactly the best experience..

"You're so gorgeous." he finally said, caressing my cheek gently. I stayed silent, I didn't know what to say, nor did I want to say anything.
"You know, I've never made love..?"
That's when i said something, "Uhm, what do you mean? I'm pretty sure we both know how many girls-"
"No, no.. I didn't make love with them, that was meaningless, it was stupid of me to do it anyway.." he sighed out.
"What are you saying..?" I said, unsure. he took a deep breath,
"Want I love you- shit."
I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I want you to love me too. in a non- selfish way cause that sounded absolutely-"
His lips crashed on mine for the 3rd or 4th time tonight and it was amazing. Tonight was a wonderful night, Justin made me feel so.. I don't even know how to describe it.

• (I'm just gonna say after and don't say they didn't use them condoms lmao)

Justin and I were cuddled on the bed and talking back and forth, mostly stupid and random things but whatever.
"Hey so do you know why Ed has no girlfriend?" Justin asked randomly.
"Who's Ed?"
"Dammit Selena, you messed the joke up." He said laughing, I started laughing along with him until there was a knock at the door.
"Hello?" Justin asked.
the door opened and Pattie appeared.
"Goodnight, just keep it down next time." She said, smirking.
Justin's face turned red, "Yeah Selena, geez."
"That's funny I actually think-"
"Mom shut up." He said, hiding his face under the covers.

----------------------------------------------
PLEASE READ A/N.......

This was all over the place. I have more hatred for this chapter than I do for my boyfriends ex.
Gosh I'm terrible, but I mean..😁

ANYWAY IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE TWO MONTHS OMG. I FEEL SO BAD YOU GUYS DONT EVEN KNOW. I FEEL LIKE I LOST A LOT OF READERS TOO SO THIS SUPER SUCKS.

But I will tell you that this will probably happen A LOT more.. I'm busy and I have things going on in my life right now..... I hope you all understand, thank you for being so patient I love you guys so much for that. ❤️😊