Eight - "You and Selena are dating."

(Selena's POV)
Justin sat on the couch as I helped Pattie cook. I took a little spoon and tasted the spaghetti sauce I was making.
"Hey Pattie, can you taste this?" I asked for a second opinion, pulling the spoon from the spaghetti sauce.
"Justin hun, come here and taste this." Pattie said.
"Huh?" Justin said, jumping up. Lawl, he's always loved tasting food.
"Selena made spaghetti sauce and she wants someone to taste it." She explained.
"Kay." Justin said without hesitation. I saw tattooed arms beside each sides of me. i looked behind my shoulder to see Justin. he opened his mouth and I giggled. I shoved the spoon with a small amount of the sauce on it into Justin's mouth. His lips wrapped around the spoon and he closed his eyes.
"That, right there, is the best sauce I've ever tasted." Justin said.
"Hey!" Pattie shouted jokingly.
"Mm, goon job Sel." Justin said, pushing his lips against my cheek. The door was knocked on and we all looked at each other. Justin shook his head and went to the door.

(Justin's POV)
I slid my hand on the cold door knob and twisted it to the left, opening the door. as I saw who was there I frowned. I walked outside with them and closed the door.
"Ben, what do you want?"
"Where is she?"he asked.
"Where's who man? "I asked back, playing dumb.
"Selena." He growled. Shit shit shit.
"I don't fucking know?" I lied.
"Oh cut the shit. Do you seriously think I'm that dumb to not figure it out?"
"Figure what out?" I asked.
"You and Selena are dating." he simply stated.
Wow. I seriously thought that he might get it right, but no. not at all.
"What? No! What the fuck? Why would you think that?" I asked.
"Because Ansel told me that before he left he was reading you-"
"Ansel isn't good at reading people Ben. You know that." I sighed, interrupting him.
"Shut up! He said you looked like you cared about her, so that means you're dating." He stated like he had just figured out a crime or something.
"You're kidding? We could just be friends, you know that right?"I said shaking my head.
"Nope, you're dating! I can see it in your eyes!"
"Wow, whatever, I gotta go man. " I said, ignoring his statement.
I walked back inside to see Selena and mom looking at the door.
"Why didn't you let Ben in?" My mom asked.
"Hum? Oh.. Uh, he just needed to know something." I said as I looked at Selena. i heard mom say 'okay' in the background. but all I could do was think.
It's not like I wouldn't ever date selena, she's amazing and adorable, she's just perfect in her own little ways. But she's like a sister to me. I used to feel that way about her, I used to have the biggest crush on her and she knew it!
We just stayed how we were best though; just friends.

----------------------------------------------

I should stop writing short chapters. 😂
But I might not update a lot for maybe a few days or so because my charger isn't working so I'll have to get a new one.. 😒

Vote
And
Comment