Fifteen - "Because you're awesome."

[A/n]: before I start this chapter I just wanted to say thanks. You guys have been really.. I don't know how to word it.. active (?) with this story. But thanks for the votes and the comments. You guys are great and I'm bad at this sort of stuff so bye.-
----------------------------------------------

(Justin's POV)
I woke up and felt a small body on top of mine. I looked down and saw Gracie snoring on top of my chest. I chuckled lightly and looked over to see Selena but she wasn't there.

I gently took Gracie and laid her in the middle of the bed. I stood up from the bed and walked downstairs. I saw Selena and my mom on the couch talking.
"I'm just too scared to tell Justin.." I heard someone say. I stopped dead in my tracks and backed up. I hid behind the wall and listened closely.
"Listen, I'm sure he'll understand.. it's just a boyfriend, right?" Selena asked.
Just a boyfriend? Wait, who has a boyfriend?
"True, but I just feel like he won't like it."
"Maybe he wont, but he can get over it."
Does selena have a boyfriend? Cause if so that fucking sucks. I walked away before I could hear anything else. I didn't want to.

I went back to my room and saw Gracie still asleep on the bed. She looked so much like Selena, it was adorable. Her brown hair, her beautiful brown eyes, and her gorgeous lips. God, I could kiss them all day-
She has a boyfriend. Fuck.

As if on cue Selena walked in. "Hey," she smiled over at me.
"Hey." I said back. "So uh, have anything you wanna tell me about?" I asked, hinting that I knew. her eyebrows met and she looked at me.
"Uh, no?" She said in a questioning tone. She grabbed her phone and started walking out before I called her again.
"What Justin?" She asked.
"Don't you have anything to tell me?"
"No, there's nothing-"
"How could you not tell me you have a boyfriend?!" I yelled. her eyes widened and she looked at me confused but her face soon softened.
"Justin, your mom has a boyfriend." She said, walking over to me.
"So.. you don't have a boyfriend?" I asked, not really caring that my mom had one.

I mean, Dad was gone, we've accepted it and have for some years now. I understand her wanting to find someone new.

"Heavens no! Why would any boy want me?" She asked, pointing at herself.
Because your perfect hair, your gorgeous smile, your button nose, your beautiful brown eyes, your cute little laugh, and your amazing personality. - I thought
"Because you're awesome." I said instead
"Haha, thanks. You're awesome too" she laughed, kissing my cheek and walking out.

Damn Justin, you're in shit.

----------------------------------------------

Oh hi there. Been a while..

Vote&Comment