Ten - "How could I not?"

(Justin's POV)
I looked over at Selena surprised. She either panicked and blurted something or she was going along with it. Ben gave me a high five and I faked a smile, still in amazement because of Selena.
"So how bout we celebrate eh? After school we can all go somewhere!" Bryan yelled, he was Ben's younger brother. He was 17.
"Oh, you just wanna go out to eat because you don't like dads cooking." Ben said, rolling his eyes at Bryan.
"Shut up! You know he's awful! But anyway, how about it? huh Selena?" Bryan asked excitedly.
"I.. Uh-" selena was about to proceed her sentence until Bryan interrupted.
"Oh come on Gomez!" Bryan said.
"I need to study and-"
"Come on babe." I said, putting on a show for my friends. I kissed her cheek and I felt her soft skin hit my lips, I missed doing that. she took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay, fine." she agreed. I smiled and thanked her.
"After school it is than!" Ben said smirking. I felt Selena's hand on my thigh and she rubbed it lightly. I looked at her confused, wondering why she was even doing that until I felt her suddenly punch my leg. I let out a small gasp, because damn, Selenas got a hard hit. Ansel eyed me carefully, of course he knew something was up, he's kinda smart obviously.
After lunch I was standing and talking to Ryan when I felt a warm, small hand grab mine and dragged me away from my friends, to the hallway where only a couple was making out.
"Justin what the hell?!" Selena whisper yelled.
"Huh?" I asked, playing dumb.
"Oh don't you 'Huh?' Me!" She said.
"Listen, it's gonna be fu-" BANG. Selena and I looked over to see the couple slammed against some lockers, making out.
"It's gonna be fun, Don't tell me you've never thought-"
"So basically you're just playing around? There isn't any reason to this at all? Justin I won't do this, okay?! I'm not gonna sit here and-" BANG.
"And lie in front of God and everybody just because you want to 'play' an f'ing game!" She said angrily. She bursted on me and I had to admit it was a little cute. BANG.
"Lord, would you two horny teenagers just get a fucking room? I'm trying to talk here but I can't because there's a bang against the lockers every second!" Selena yelled at them. They looked at her and then each other. They shrugged and left the hallway.
"Sel listen," I continued the conversation.
"No! Justin this is ridiculous! I'm not going to let you pretend to love me in front of your friends and me actually fall in love with you again okay? No I don't mean some bullshity 'just friends' thing, I mean I loved you. and I can't do that again because you might leave me again and I don't want to go through that heartbreaking experience again! " she snapped. I still couldn't get the one thing she said out of my mind.
"You loved me?" I asked. she sighed and nodded.
"How could I not?" She said. "you're the only person that understood me, and the pain I was going through- you made me feel like I meant something and that I had a purpose. I wasn't just a girl that you were friends with, I meant something to you and I knew that. And that's what kept me going... you." she said, looking down at she said "you."
I smiled and pulled her in for a hug.
"Hey selena?" I asked.
"Huh?"She asked.
"You meant everything to me.. and you still do." I said. she giggled and looked up at me. she looked at my lips for a second and then smiled.
"Wha-"
And then, Selena Marie Gomez and I were the couple now pinning each other against the lockers making out.

----------------------------------------------

Well, selena got pissed eh? 😂 I'll be honest and say I didn't really care for this chapter, I personally don't think it was that good.

Vote
And
Comment.