,"Ohhh, did you guys do the deed"?

👀

Camila.

I layed in bed next to a sleeping Shawn, his soft lips were slightly open as little snores escaped them, his tattooed arm laying against the mattress, showing me his biceps.

I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed my phone, getting up and going into his parents room, which was just across the hall, sitting on the bed before pressing on my other best friends contact.

," hello"? I heard the soothing sound of her voice on the other line, and just like when I hear Shawn's voice I instantly feel safe and know that everything is going to be okay- her voice doesn't do all the other things that Shawn's does to me, but still-.

," we need to talk, like right now".

," I'm in the middle of trying to study for exams but okay, what's going on"?

," I'm married".

, " what? Do mom and dad know"? She asked, I could practically hear the way she was frowning her eyebrows, I always laugh at her when she does that, even though I know I do it too.

," no, and let's keep it that way, I don't need them getting up in my business, especially with these past few months with them acting like I never existed".

," do I know my brother-in-law"? She questioned, and I could hear her moving around in her bed.

," yes- and don't call him that! it's weird".

," who is he"? She questioned.

," he is Shawn", suddenly a high pitched scream could be heard from the phone, making me pull my phone away from my ear," geez I think you made my ear bleed mag", I told her as I bought the phone back up to my ear carefully," why are you screaming"?

," sorry! You guys just always look so cute together and anyone can just tell that you're into one another-".

," whoa whoa whoa! Okay first of all we're not together"!

," what?- but you just said-".

," it'll make sense when I tell you the story".

," go on".

Sighing, I press my back against the wooden headboard that's above the bed and explain to her everything that happened just two days ago.

," geez sis that's rough, I'm sorry", she says after I'm done explaining everything.

We hang up after a minute or two and my stomach began growling.

," hungry"? I hear a horse voice ask from behind me, turning around I see a shirtless Shawn standing in the doorway, most of his tattoos on full display.

," starving", I reply back.

He smiles and motions for me to follow him with his finger.

," Myla texted me and asked if we want to go to lunch with her and Lynn"

," absolutely, I haven't seen them in Forever, aren't they engaged now"?

," yeah".

We got in the car blasting Taylor Swift songs all the way to the restaurant and laughing.

," hey guys"!

," hey"! We go around giving each other hugs and then a waitress leads us to a table.

," so what's up? We haven't seen each other in Forever", Myla asked taking a drink of her Sprite.

,"uh... nothing much", me and Shawn locked eyes from beside each other, sharing a knowing glare, I hated lying but it's not like I could just go," yeah, we decided to get drunk and got married at 17 and 18 years old"." We celebrated Shawn's birthday a few days ago".