Love

Camila 

The room felt like it was spinning in circles, it was silent, neither of us spoke a word, as I replayed the five little words, that my best friend has just said to me, I've waited and waited and waited and waited, and dreamed about something like this happening, and now that it was happening my mind was swirling like a tornado.

Shawn likes me? like likes me? Like boyfriend and girlfriend type of like?

I sucked in a breath, cool air filling my lungs.

And here comes the overthinking.

What if he was just saying that to change the mood? What if he didn't mean it?

Come on Camila! This is Shawn we're talking about!

," Mila", his soft voice filled my ears, reminding me to get out of my head, his warm caramel eyes stared at me, red puffy skin underneath, I felt his warm skin come in contact with my left cheek, I laid my hand on top of his.

I attempted to keep my voice steady, as the first words left my lips, I found myself letting out a little laugh as I began to speak" Shawn Mendes, you have no idea how long I've waited to hear those words come out of your mouth, and what I'm about to say doesn't mean I don't feel the same way as you,  because.... believe me I do... but do you really think now is the best time for us"?

I watched the light in his eyes dim, but the softness was still there," I just don't want to lose you". He croaked, his voice horse.

," and you won't" my voice broke slightly.

," Camila-"

," baby believe me you won't"

I could see the fear in his eyes, before he leaned in,- his hold on my jaw secure but gentle- and kissed me, it was tender, and sweet, the kind of Kiss that you've dreamed about, ever since you were a little kid, and I wanted so badly to cave in at that moment, tell him that we can start right now, but I knew we couldn't.

He pulled away from me, Breathing heavily, he rested his forehead against mine, eyes still closed, and I found myself fluttering my eyes closed to once again, until I heard his fragile voice- that was practically pleading for help- softly whisper," how am I going to face him"?

I took hold of his face, forcing him to open his eyes, and stare at me, and he did ," like we do everything", I gave him a small smile," together".

He looks at me,  the brightness in his hazel eyes has returned, and he holds such an intense stare that I feel like I'm a popsicle on a hot summer day and the sun is not giving me any Mercy whatsoever, his eyes are filled with tears and the look he's currently giving me right now is filled with three type of emotions, admire... love..... and... lust.....?

,"shawn"? I whispered

He shook his head," screw it", he said before smashing his lips into mine.