Epilogue

Please comment!

Camila 

," morning, love " Shawn's soft voice whispered in my ear, making me smile as he kissed my cheek too many times to count.

," morning".

," today's the day"! at the words that just have left my lover's mouth, my smile shifts into a full grin, rolling over I kiss his lips, he's hovering over me with both hands on each side of me.

We moved in to our own house about 2 months ago when Shawn turned 18, because I couldn't stand being in the same house with my mother, her and my father's divorce was finally finalized , but she was constantly trying to rebuild our relationship, it's funny how you go through a divorce and forget your children even exist, and then once you go through with that divorce you want them back again, we even tried to be there for them when they were going through the process and everything, anyway moving on.

Shawn ended up going to therapy, and so did I, turns out that therapy wasn't what I thought it was, it actually helped me, a lot, now I feel a lot happier and it's not just from Shawn's silliness, we made things official about 6 months ago and we couldn't be more happier.

We actually got to focus on school, surprisingly.

My grades went up with Shawn's help and the teacher's partakeed, and now I can actually graduate, speaking of...

," we're going to be late if we don't hurry up" Shawn says standing up from the bed.

,"Noo, come back! I wanna to feel your muscles some more" I whine like a baby.

He just chuckled at my words," babe, you can do that later, in fact we can do a little more than that if you be a good girl, and listen".

My cheeks flamed to red as I responded in quiet whisper," yes, daddy ".

,," good, now get up and get dressed, we have a big day ahead of us, my love".

 I obeyed.

////

," nervous"?

," a little".

," no need to be nervous, my darling it's just a new beginning, the stressful part of school is over, for now" staring at me with nothing but love in his eyes, dressed in a blue gown and cap, just like me, he calmed my nerves, just like he always does.

," you're right", I stood up on my tippy toes, packing his lips," I love you, shawnie",

," I love you too, my dear, now let's go graduate high school", he stuck his hand out for mine as I took my place beside him back, looking over at me he says with a smile lighting up his face," shall we"?

," we shall", I giggle, sticking my hand in his, looking up at him I say ," oh one more thing", reaching my arms up he realizes what I'm trying to do, and makes it easier by bending down to where I can reach his cap," it was crooked" I tell him before patting his shoulders,

," always looking out for me aren't you, angel"?

," till the day I die", I tell him, a smile lighting up my features

////

," can you help me with this, babe"?

I can hear his footsteps behind me, then soon I feel his body heat, I look in the mirror and I see him standing behind me, I hear the zipper zipping up and a small closed mouth smile took over my face, once he was done zipping me up I felt his giant hands on my arms, along with his mouth on my shoulder a few seconds later.

I had a off-the-shoulder dark blue dress on, with a see-through top.

," you look absolutely ravishing, my love, but I prefer you in red". I giggle, the feeling of his mouth on my ear and the tingles I get down my spine when he whispers making me want to squirm out of his touch, in a good way.

I turn around my eyes meeting his chest, looking up at him I say," the last red dress I wore you ripped  into shreds, and stop talking like that, it makes you sound like an old man" I Pat his chest and go to step away from him, but he had other plans, taking my arm in a tight hold, dipping his head down to my ear again, he whispered" and based on how hot you're looking right now, and how much we drink tonight, this dress isn't going to have any Mercy either".

A light gasp leaves my lips as I feel his lips lightly brush against my jaw," Shawn-" his name leaves my lips, but before I can say or do anything else he disappears.

///

The sound of laughing was hitting my eardrums as I sat across from Niall, Alessia, and Brian, some of our oldest friends, shawn had his arm draped around the booth and his head was thrown back as he laughed.

," remember when we were in second grade and I dared Shawn to jump in a mud puddle and he ended up falling in a hole"? Alessia questioned, wine glass in hand.

," oh my God, yes! We ended up teasing him for weeks"! I exclaimed, laughter falling from my lips.

I looked over at Shawn,"Ha ha, very funny you guys", he looked over me, smirk on his lips, oh no, " baby, didn't you have a phase where you would listen to Justin Bieber"?

I instantly went into panic mode, how did he know?

I giggle nervously," I have no idea what you're talking about...".

He grins at me, showing off his perfect white teeth" oh I think you do", he turns his head back to our friends," you see, one day I came home from school to hear my lovely wife singing One Less Lonely Girl".

They cracked up laughing, my cheeks instantly filling up with blood, I slid closer to Shawn, feeling embarrassed and wanting to hide.

," it's nothing to be ashamed of my love, do you want to know a little secret"? I nodded slowly," I was jealous of him".

My eyes widen," it's because I had a crush on him isn't it"?

," what else would it be"?

////

Later that summer, we decided to have a real wedding ceremony, I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror, my wedding dress sparkling back at me.

 I felt hands on my shoulders, looking into the mirror Karen was staring right back at me with a smile on her face, oh yeah did I forget to mention she left that monster of a man for the last time? And even better he's in prison and it's going to ...

 I felt hands on my shoulders, looking into the mirror Karen was staring right back at me with a smile on her face, oh yeah did I forget to mention she left that monster of a man for the last time? And even better he's in prison and it's going to stay that way.

," you look breathtaking honey".

," you think"? I turned around, her hands still placed on my shoulders," I don't know why, but I'm nervous".

," totally understandable, I was nervous too", oh yeah and she got married a year ago, let's just say a lot has happened.

I smiled, feeling at ease, but then just like a flash the nerves were back," do you think he'll like the dress"?

," absolutely! He's going to cry like a baby". We both laugh,

And he did, I'll never forget to look on his face when I walked down to him, at that moment we knew. our happily ever after had officially begun.

-----

And that's the end of this one! What do you guys think?

Thank you guys so much for all the love on this story and my other ones, have a fantastic day beautiful humans♡♡♡