Continuation of chapter 19

I don't know what happened but a small part of the story is missing after publishing. And I can't seem to edit it. So I'll paste the rest of the story here. Enjoy.

"Good job, Naruto and Shisui." The hologram Kakashi with one eye covered said.

Naruto didn't say anything and Shisui nodded with a smile.

"Let's get this over with. I'm sure the sand village will get help from another villages. We gotta complete it before they arrive." Another hologram standing beside Kakashi said.

"No point in rushing this, Jiraya. We need three days to completely exctract the chakra beast. You're okay with that, right Naruto? I know you know him from back in village." Kakashi asked.

Shisui stood by Itachi's hologram and Naruto stood by Kisame's. Everyone's eyes are on Naruto.

"I don't care about what happens to him. He's just someone I knew. It's not like we had any special bonds..." Naruto trailed off. "Like Sasuke." He muttered so others won't hear him.

"Alright! Let's begin." Kakashi said.

Everyone did required handsigns and Gaara's body connected to the statue by a blue envelope. Slowly but painfully, Gaara's chakra started to transfer to the statue.

On fourth day morning, Naruto, Shisui and hologram Kakashi stood there with Gaara's corpse on the ground.

"I sense them coming. They'll be here soon." Shisui said.

"You can escape or stay here and fight them." Kakashi said.

"We'll stay here and greet our little ninja friends. We've been standing in same position for three days, my body needs some movements." Shisui said.

"Fine by me." Naruto shrugged.

Kakashi nodded. "Alright, have fun then. But don't stay here too long."

With that, Kakashi did handsigns and he and the statue disappeared.

Shisui and Naruto turned around, Gaara's body in the background.

"Now to welcome our uninvited guests.." Shisui said activating his sharingan as chakra chains formed on Naruto's hands as he smirked.

The lid of the cave destroyed as four figures stood at the entrance in the dust....

To be continued...