Chapter 31

"True change cannot be made if it is bound by laws and limitations, predictions and imagination."

Chapter 31Fourth Great Ninja War

Chapter 31
Fourth Great Ninja War

No one's pov:

'The five great nations prepared really well. To think I'd live to see the day... when the five kages would stand and fight together.' Naruto thought as he looked down at the battlefield standing beside Kakashi.

The five great nations have united to defeat them. And by Kabuto's intel, the eight tails jinjuriki would soon join the war.

Everything is going perfectly fine.

"Zetsu!" Kakashi called.

"Make clones of yourself and attack them. Steal their chakra and wait until night. Once night falls, transform into the shinobi from whom you stole chakra from and cause disturbance."

Zetsu nodded and went down through ground.

Soon, the battlefield began to be overwhelmed with the amount of white Zetsu clones, who stole chakra from wherever they can.

Until the night falls, Kabuto re-animated many deceased kages, shinobis and Akatsuki members. But they were all defeated by the end of the day.

Once the night falls, confusion began to spread among the shinobi. People who belong in the same side began to kill each other.

Medical tents all closed off, not receiving injured men from battlefield in fear of letting the enemy spy in.

Many men died of blood loss.

The number of shinobis began to decrease rapidly because of not getting medical attention and people killing each other not knowing who is real.

"This is going as we planned. The eight tails will soon join the battle." Kakashi said to Naruto.

"Then how about we step down and greet our old comrades and prize?" Naruto asked.

Kakashi nodded.

They both began their journey towards the battlefield.

"Then it's time to start my plan. Sorry Kakashi, Naruto. But I will have the ten tails all to myself." Kabuto muttered, getting ready to start his secret plan.

On the other hand, eight tails jinjuriki, Killer B is rushing towards the battlefield. Using his tailed beast transformation, he send clones to destroy the fake shinobis while the real one running towards the field.

Killer B reached there first. Shinobi are relieved to see him. So are the enemies.

"So our prize has come to us finally." Kakashi voice boomed throughout the battlefield as Naruto and Kakashi stepped out from the shadows.

"The Akatsuki." The shinobis murmured.

Naruto and Kakashi smirked at their troubled faces.

To be continued...