Chapter 7

Chapter 7 :- Jiraya's seal

"I need power in order to get revenge. As long as it's within reach, I don't care if it's from a demon or devil."

No one's pov:

No one's pov:

Everyone walked towards the gate to meet up. The client was already there waiting for the four.

Kurama, noticing Naruto's slip up with Sakura, decided to talk to him to take his mind off the matters. Somehow they ended up discussing about rabbits as Naruto walked towards the gate.

Kurama wasn't the violent type of guy. But he's seen the villagers hate him for something he couldn't control and how his teammates ignore his well being and feelings, which eventually caused Naruto to lose his cool, and snap at the girl.

Kurama has been trying to convince Naruto to leave the village. Honestly, he wants to burn this village into ashes, of his free will this time of course, but he can't go on a rampage while Naruto is drowning in his own darkness. Well someone have to take care of him, so if the village doesn't, Kurama have no other choice but to do it.

The four arrived at the same time, surprisingly enough Obito is on time for once. He's probably worried about his cute little genins and don't want them to wait alone outside when they still haven't caught the culprit of the murder of two shinobis.

"These twerps are going to guard me? Especially this blonde who looks like an idiot?" The client, who introduced himself as Tazuna, the bridge builder mocked.

"Hey-" Naruto started but cut off by Kurama.

"Kit, you know, the snow rabbits are pure white as snow, fluffy and I heard they taste good too!!" Kurama desperately tried to take Naruto's mind off the bridge builder, cause he knows Naruto might cause a scene.

"Of course, they are snow rabbits for a reason". And luckily it worked. Due to his poor mental health, Naruto couldn't focus on a thing for more than five minutes. As much as it concerned Kurama, he decided to take advantage of it and continued their rabbit conversation.

Obito, Sasuke and Sakura visibly sighed when Naruto didn't continue what he was saying. Obito went ahead and placed his hand on the bridge builder's shoulder firmly and muttered quietly.

"Don't insult my students, or I'll kill you here and now."

Tazuna vigorously nodded his head and Obito turned around with a cheerful expression.

"Let's get this mission started."

Somewhere in the shadows:

There stood a man in the shadows. His face and appearance are hard to make out but what stood out most was his white spiky hair, tied in a ponytail, reaching till his hip.

He watched the genin team moving out of the village gate as he smirked.

"I see them moving out. It seems that they are starting their first mission outside the village." The spiky haired man said using a telepathic seal.