Time to wake up

Narrator: Vigilante pulls himself out of the wooden rubble and looks up to see Kimiko passed out on the floor, he stumbles over to pick her up as he does a explosion occurs knocking them both over as a fire starts. He forces himself up with her arm slung on his shoulder he walks over to Kontororu and puts him on his other shoulder he picks up a blue bullet and puts it in his pocket. 

Vigilante: I know she has a-

Narrator: He rummages through Kimiko's quiver and pulls out a grapple arrow and shoots it through the window with her bow onto a roof of another building next to it, all three of them are shot up and thrown onto the roof before the building blows. Vigilante puts the blue bullet in the pocket of Kontororu and passes out. Midoriya wakes in Kimiko's apartment the top half of his costume is gone and there are bandages covering his shoulder and chest, he looks to his side and finds Kimiko in the same state her wounds treated. 

Midoriya: *What is going on. Wait was this Kontororu did he treat our wounds and force us to go here, was this a thank you I did give him a bullet that would get rid of his quirk and he is probably considered dead by his boss. Well right now the factory is destroyed so there won't be any more trigger made in Musutafu. But his boss is in the same city where my internship is taking place, I could stop him then.

Narrator: Midoriya get's up off the bed and pulls the cover over Kimiko, he picks up his phone and sees a missed call he rings the number. 

Midoriya: Hello, yes this is Izuku Midori- What! I'm on my way right now! 

Narrator: Midoriya puts on his clothes and bolts out the door he rushes down to the hospital and stops at eh reception. 

Midoriya: I'm here to see Inko Midoriya I was called an-

Nurse: Sorry but my shift is about to end in 2 miniutes so ask the next person. 

Midoriya: Two minutes means your still on duty so can you do as I ask and tell me where she IS!

Nurse: "Sigh" She is in room 105. 

Narrator: He runs down the halls and opens the room to see a empty bed. 

Midoriya; No, no, no! Mo-

Inko: Izuku? 

Midoriya: Mom?

Narrator: He turns to see her in a wheelchair and runs up and hugs her years start to stream down his face as he apologises over and over.   

Inko: Don't worry there is no need to cry it's not your fault, I know you would never hurt me. 

Midoriya: What do you mean. "He say's drying his eye's" 

Inko: Well I don't exactly remember what happened to me but I know it wasn't your fault.

Midoriya: You don't remember? What's the last thing you do remember. 

Inko: Uh you going to your camp and then it's a blank. 

Midoriya: *Maybe this is for the best, she would probably freak out about everything and she may even try to pull me out of UA. I don't want her to worry unnecessarily* That's too bad but it's not like you really missed all that much, did the doctors tell you how you got hurt. 

Inko: I was attacked by a a criminal, but enough about me how are you doing have you been eating okay, where have you been staying? 

Midoriya: "He laughs at his mothers hysterics" I'm fine I have been staying at UA and they have been taking good care of me I swear.

Inko: Good. "She say's realising a sigh of relief"    

Midoriya: So when can we get you out of here.