prologue

I didn't entirely understand the meaning of this. Where am I? Why is he here? What's this tingling feeling?

My eyes could barely stay open due to the wind blowing directly into my face.

As the figure and I are approaching a deserted forest, my eyes closed completely before I could see the rest.

-

Before I know it, I'm resting on a queen size bed with an alarm blaring on the nightstand. The clock reads 6:00 AM. My bracelet sits next to it.

Observing the room, I notice a book bag, school uniform, and pairs of gloves resting on a nearby drawer.

This place did not look familiar.

A figure opens the door, and crawls its way towards my bedside.

Crawls?

"Good morning l/n y/n! You must be well rested considering you slept 28 hours! Now let's get up and head to your entrance exam. It is in approximately 1 hour 59 minutes and 12 seconds! I'm sure you can study enough to pass."

"Good morning... sir? I don't understand the meaning of this." you said confusingly to the yellow balloon.

"Nurufufufufu! We can talk on the way to Kunugigaoka."

-

It took a total of 2 minutes and 1.6 seconds to dress, eat, and head out the door with your books and the yellow man.

-

"Sir, please explain how we just did that."

"Well first you rolled out of bed like a donut, then you took off your clothes and-"

"I understand the process perv, but how is it only 6:03 AM now?"

"Ah you see l/n-san..."

.

.

.

"...we escaped."