9 - Summer festival

it's summer time now 

Karma was scrolling through the pictures taken on his phone that one night. He saw a lot of chaotic pictures: Nakamura taking a selfie with Nagisa and Kayano, a selfie with Koro-sensei in his full defense form, and a selfie with Karasuma sensei sleeping in the helicopter. He stopped to look at a particular set of photos.

You were holding Karma bridal style while everyone else posed in the background. Karma took a minute to admire you before scrolling to the next picture. In this one, you were moving the hair out of his face and kissing his forehead.

Karma turned pink. He secretly set the photo as his wallpaper.

That's when he saw something odd.

On your right wrist you wore your bracelet. On your left wrist, he noticed something that wasn't natural. He tried wiping his screen to see if it was dirt. Then he zoomed in to your wrist to see black dots.

Maybe it's a birthmark I never noticed.

While trying to pinpoint his observation, he receives a message from you.

my girlfriend: hey, the summer festival is tonight! did you still wanna go with me?

karma: of course, i'll meet you there at 7?

my girlfriend: okay! can't wait :)

Karma puts his phone down and flops onto his bed with happiness.

-

Karma put on a pair of pants, a sweatshirt, and sneakers before heading out for the festival.

He walked to the train station and sat on the bench for a bit before seeing a set of familiar faces approaching him.

"Karma! Nice seeing you here," Nagisa said as he waved.

"Seeing Karma in public? This is weird," Nakamura commented with a funny face.

"Why are you guys here? Just to make fun of me?" Karma said.

"The festival of course! We're going in a group, wanna join?" Kayano offered.

"I'll pass, I'm going with y/n," Karma replied.

"Oh my god, are you two finally getting together?" Kayano asked excitedly.

"You'd better not hurt her, or else I'll hurt you," Nakamura said, crossing her arms.

"Calm down, who said we weren't already together?" Karma smirked.

Nagisa, Kayano, and Nakamura's mouths opened in shock. Then they started lightly punching his arm commenting things like 'you lucky guy' and 'that's so cute'.

A train arrived as the three were play fighting the red haired boy. Some bodies left the vehicle before the group went inside.

As Karma entered the train, he saw someone he recognized.

You sat in the back of the vehicle, leaning against the wall sleepily, not noticing the group entering the same area as you.

Karma stopped in the walkway to admire you in your (f/c) yukata and (h/c) hair pinned with kanzashi.

(yukatas are japanese summer clothing and kanzashi are japanese hair pins, often with floral designs and bells)

"Karma! Why'd you stop in the middle of nowh- OHOHO nevermind~ Nagisa, Kayano, let's sit in the front," Nakamura said, grabbing their hands and leading the way with a smirk.

Karma made his way to the seat next to you.

"Hi, y/n," he said, nudging your shoulder.

"Oh, hello! Excuse me for not noticing you. I didn't know we'd be on the same train," you replied.