8 - Again

The ground shook by the number of students who fell ill.

You stood up trying to assess the situation. Could it have been the explosion? No, it was anti-matter, it wouldn't effect human bodies. Where else did we all meet together...

That's when Karma made the slightest noise that only you could hear. You turn to see him grasping his chest under the table.

The drinks.

"Everyone, please lie down if you're not feeling well! I'll grab you all blankets and supplies to rest!" Okuda said before hurrying inside the building.

That's when your phone rang.

You ran to Karasuma for acknowledgment, receiving a nod to accept the phone call.

"Students of Class 3-E, I am watching you, always. If you wish to survive, send your two smallest students with the octopus and I will give you the antidote. If any more than two are to come, you will experience suffering greater than the ones who've fallen ill. Join me in Room 300 in the hotel at 12AM sharp to trade for the antidote."

bzp

The phone call ended.

"Ritsu, were you able to decipher the caller's location?"

"Yes, y/n. The caller was telling the truth. They are located in Room 300 of the hotel, however, I did more research; the hotel is top class and only allows paid VIPs or high class citizens inside. We'll have to leave now to take the back route if we want to get there at 12."

You look at Nagisa, the shortest boy in the class.

"Looks like we're going now," you said with a hopeful smile.

"Hold it," Karasuma said. "You two aren't going alone. Everyone that's healthy, please report to me right now."

A group of students joined the huddle. Including Karma who you gave a weird look.

"Okuda and I will stay behind to treat the ill! Please hurry!" Takebayashi said while treating Kanzaki.

-

"We have to climb this?!?" Irina said while staring up a huge cliff.

"Well we've better start now then!" Okano said, already climbing up the rocks.

After a few minutes, everyone reached the top of the cliff lead by you.

Except for the teachers.

"Ka-ra-su-ma! Hurry up before my arms fall off!" Irina complained.

"Who's the one being carried right now?!" Karasuma barked back.

Everyone giggled at the sight while Karma and Nakamura took pictures.

"Alright Ritsu, what now?"

"Let's head to the back door located 600 feet north from here. I'll lead you from there."

As you and the rest of the students reached the doors, you saw numerous bodyguards.

'Damn they're big.' you thought.

"I can't take out all of these guys," Karasuma said with disappointment.

"So? Just walk in," Irina said while waltzing in the room.

'HUHHH?'  everyone thought.

Irina ran into one of the guards. "Oh! I'm soo sorry! I must've had too many drinks tonight~"

She walked towards the grand piano located in the middle of the room.

"I'm supposed to be performing here tomorrow so I'm going to test this bad boy out. Do you mind watching me and telling me if I make any mistakes~" she lied.