4 - Midterms are mid

Karma walked into the classroom to see you sitting with books spread around your desk, but none of them were open.

"L/n L/n, how are you gonna study? X-ray vision?"

"Yes."

Karma walked to his desk, annoyed. As he sat down, you placed some gifts onto his seat.

BPTHTHP

Karma's face dyed pink as the sound echoed in the classroom.

"BAAHAHAHAH! Karma's a bitch!" you laughed ecstatically.

His face came into contact with his desk as his arms covered his head.

They weren't there before I sat down.. How'd she do it?

-

"Okay class! Please come on time tomorrow in the main building to take your midterms! I believe in each and every one of you." Koro-sensei said with his tentacles flailing around.

midterm results

You and Karma had your feet kicked up on the desks while Koro-sensei handed out the papers.

"L/n-san, do you have any right to feel so confident with your 50's? Better put those dogs down," Karma joked.

You gave him a fake smile, handing your papers to him as Koro-sensei announced:

"Everyone should be proud of your fellow classmate who placed 1st in the school! L/n had a score of 499/500. She and 2 others placed in the top 50."

1- l/n y/n

Karma looked at your papers reading 100 99 100 100 100.

What. This is fake, right? There's no way.

"Hey Karma, didn't you get 491? That's 4th of 500 right?" you smiled.

"I didn't even show you my papers, how'd you know my score??" Karma replied.

"It was a guess."

"tch"

What question did she even get wrong?

Karma scanned your paper reading 99 to find the red marking.

23: Find the volume of a cube with a surface area of 54 inches.

Answer: __________

It's... BLANK???

'I had to do something to get a question wrong. Getting a 500 on the first big exam would make me stand out too much' y/n thought. Very dense.

-

Koro-sensei blasted off to Canada after reviewing the midterms. Karasuma entered the classroom.

"Class, we'll be having a trip to Kyoto tomorrow. I know it's last minute, but I need everyone to form groups to travel with. It'll be a good time to assassinate the balloon, so please plan accordingly. You have the rest of today to discuss."

Nagisa and Kayano approached you.

"Hey y/n! Do you have a group yet?" Kayano asks.

"Not at the moment."

"Can you join our group? I'd like to discuss the assassination techniques you've used before, if that's okay of course," Nagisa asks shyly.

"Haha sure, who else do you have in mind?"

-

Nice. So this is how it is.

Karma, Nagisa, Kayano, Sugino, Kanzaki, and you sit around a table respectively.

- - -

if anyone was wondering, the answer to the midterm question was 27 inches squared.