13 - Intentions

the next day.

"Come in."

Karasuma entered the office through two large doors, shutting them afterwards.

"I have the report, sir," Karasuma said, bowing.

"Please," the man said, motioning his hand towards an open seat.

Karasuma said down and opened his manila folder with a thick report stapled together. He took a breath before starting.

"Sir, the target is one of my students."

The man laughed. "One of your students? So for 337 days you couldn't find what was right in front of you? I expected more from you, Karasuma. Continue."

"Her name is l/n y/n, one of the best assassins in the class by obvious reasons. She and another student, Akabane Karma, obtained information on the reverse anti-matter treatment yesterday," Karasuma said.

"How did they obtain the classified documents? It's stored in the ISS!" the man questioned.

"Well... they took the rocket up. I expect the news on the damage done to the astronauts and space station in todays report. Subject 222 was responsible for the damage, not Akabane. There is evidence and I will do anything to protect him," Karasuma insisted.

"I trust you, Karasuma. Now then, it's about time we continued with our operation, isn't it? Report to your team and prepare for the attack in 3 weeks. If it fails we'll move to the final phase in the last 7 days of her life. I can not have you hesitate, Karasuma. The survival of the world depends on this operation. You are dismissed."

Karasuma left the office and went straight to his office.

He sat in his chair with mixed emotions.

Mostly regret.

-

You laid in your bed, thinking about nothing.

Then you walked over to your closet, opening it and revealing a project you've been working on.

"I guess I should finalize this while I've got time," you said.

While pulling out the materials you needed, you plugged in your earbuds simultaneously.

data available on recent anti-matter research part 337'

'Ever since the escape of test subject 222, scientists have shifted their focus on ways to prevent another crescent moon catastrophe. In todays report, the scientists have publicly released information on the attack on the ISS. To summarize the event, subject 222 boarded the ISS, manipulating a classmate to join. It stole classified information after seriously injuring one the astronauts and killing the rest. The injured astronaut quotes, "It was like nothing I've ever seen before. I mean that quite literally. Everything happened so fast that I couldn't process anything until I saw the angel of death walking away from my vision." The astronaut is currently being treated from the serious wounds caused by subject 222. The rest of the information is classified and will not be available to the public. BZP'

Tears dripped onto the papers you were holding.

You put them down and escaped back to your bed.

Your phone buzzed.

my boyfriend: smile. it looks better on you.

He must have listened to the report too. What a stalker.

You dropped your phone onto the floor and fell asleep.

- - -

sorry this one was short, i'm running out of ideas :,)

have a good day