Chapter 1( No escape)

"Goodmorning Shousuke!" Hitomi greeted with her usual cheerful voice.

"..." Shousuke is silent[He thinks it is troublesome] Which made Hitomi want  to pester him more.

"Shousuke.. M-O-R-N-I-N-G.." She repeated, now with a warning to pester him more if he doesn't reply back.

Shousuke sighed and bluntly replied.
"morning"

Hitomi let out a victorious smile.

"Good"

"Now.. VP Shousuke your schedule for today is to accompany me with my task on this list" Hitomi gave him a long list of what to do's.

[Shousuke wants to run away]

But Hitomi quickly grabbed his collar.

"Where are you going..?:)"

[Shousuke couldn't run away]

They both went to the faculty and received some papers.

"Please bring this to Class 1 - C"

"Yes Maam!" Hitomi cheerfully accepted it. She carefully and effortlessly lifted 3 boxes.

While walking towards the classroom  Hitomi started to blabber again.

"So How is life? Did you finish your homework? I heard that there will be a band performing later. Do you like highschool bands? What kind of bands Do you like? Do you like Rock n roll? Or Pop? What kind of music interest you? Do you somehow know how to play a instrument? What kind of instrument do you play? Percussion? String type? or Bass type? Do you know how to sing? Have you ever joined a band before? You look like someone in the Idol industry. You know, Those handsome talented guys who sings and dances gracefully? My friend likes it very much, She is crazy for it if I say so"

"..."

(Still ain't talking?Its fine! He was able to speak a single word. That's quite a progress I guess?) Hitomi thought.

[In the other hand Shousuke wanted to just drop this papers and run leave. His ears couldn't take that much blabbering ]

(How annoying) He thought

After that they held  a meeting In their classroom. Hitomi was the one who handled all the speaking while Shousuke just stood beside her.

[Half of the students attention was diverted to Shousuke ]

[Shousuke tried to run away again]

But Hitomi dragged him back.

He want's to refuse and complain but Hitomi is scary. [Refer to the manga where Hitomi knock the hell out of him for refusing and slapping her hand]

While Hitomi is busy doing her paperworks Shousuke found a chance and tried once again.

[Shousuke got caught again and as punishment she added his paperworks. He gave up trying to escape after that]

.......................................................................

After his duties he sat at the bench tiredly (Probably exhausted because of Hitomi dragging him here and there)

"Good work! Shousuke-kun Here's a cold drink for you"

He gladly accepted it and drank it. Hitomi sat down beside him and glance at him.

"You know Shousuke your good looks is such a waste. You should make more friends with that handsome face of yours y'know?.I'm saying this because I wanted everyone to enjoy their time in school and help them with their problems, and ofcourse that includes you too, that's also the reason why I became the class rep. You should live a youthful life while you can!"She said giving him a thumbs up and a wink.

"Hmm.."

"Now off you go. You should have lunch with your buddies"

"..." [Shousuke thinks that it is troublesome]

"Hey look there.. Its Shousuke kun.. I want to invite him to lunch... what should I do...?" Their  classmate Akihiro passed by. Hitomi quickly hid behind before they could even spot her.

"Its quite lonely to eat alone~" [Hitomi imitates Shousuke's voice]

"!?" [Shousuke is dumbfounded]

"Shousuke-Kun let's eat our lunch together"

"Yeah...Let's eat together Shousuke kun"

[Shousuke was crowded with his classmates]

.........................................................................
At home .

"Welcome Home Shousuke.." His mom greeted in which Shousuke replied with a nod.

[Shousuke went upstairs and tiredly smash his head with the pillow]

He doesn't want to go to school tomorrow.It will probably be another day of Dealing Hitomi's pestering but She will always find away anyway so there's no escape.