Chapter 2 (Flower Field)

The class next project was to research about flowers and so they were group into 5. They will be taking a bus tomorrow for their trip in the flower fields.

[Shousuke was planning not to come but unfortunately he was in Hitomi's group]

"Field Trip~ Field Trip~ aren't chu excited Shousuke kun?"

"..."[ Shousuke doesn't really wanna come]

The Next day.

"Shousuke it's time for you to wake up You'll be late for your field trip you know?"

[Shousuke covers himself with his blanket]

"C'mon... Shousuke wake up! Or do you want Hitomi chan to wake you up?"

[Shousuke finally sat down and sighed.]

Shousuke's mom smiled. She has found someone to take care of his son (Hitomi)

Later on the door bell rang. It was Hitomi waiting for Shousuke to come.

"Shousuke. Hitomi's come to fetch you. Hurry up don't want a lady to wait." She said and opened up the door.

"Goodmorning Auntie ~"

"Goodmorning Hitomi chan. I heard it's your Fieldtrip today"

"Yeah. And I've come to drag Shousuke to the field trip again"

Shousuke's mom chuckled.

"My~ My~ Thanks for taking care of my son. he is always been an quiet type y'know. Its quite worrying"

"I agree.. But don't worry Auntie~ I got him. I'll make sure to support him until he gets used to school life."

"Sure— Ah Shousuke is here.. Have fun in your field trip"

"Yes we will bye bye~"

Shousuke's mom let out a sweet smile. She kinda want Hitomi chan to be her daughter.

"Everyone here?" Class rep. Hitomi was in charged of attendance.

"Ok.. Line Up!"

Everyone has taken their seat in the bus.

[Meanwhile Ai in the other bus]

(Shousuke kun! Nooo!)

Hitomi noticed that there wasn't anyone seating beside Shousuke's seat.
He must have scared them away.(Actually they don't know how to approach him)

(How lonely) She thought and took the seat beside him.

"Heyya Shousuke kun!" She greeted.

"..." But didn't get a reply. [He doesn't want Hitomi seating beside him]

(Oh well that's to be expected, Its gonna be fine I'll help you) She thought and gave him a thumbs up.

"???" [Shousuke ]

"Have you went to the flower fields before Shousuke kun? You must have right? I heard your mom really likes flowers. She said it reminded her of her youthful days. Your mom really looks young and pretty I wonder how she keeps her image. Oh and do you know we are going to the xxx flowerfields it is quite famous but very far its gonna be a long trip. I heard it will take a few hours. What kind of flower do you want to search on? I like daffodils it's my favorite and oh! I also like lavenders they smelled great don't you think so Shousuke kun?"

"..."(Here we go again) he thought.

[Shousuke pretended that he is a sleep cause Hitomi is such a blabber mouth he can't keep up]

"Asleep? Well I guess it's still early in the morning. Its gonna be a long trip so rest well"

Shousuke later on really slept. Hitomi on the other side was re reading the schedule and plans for today's field trip when she suddenly felt something heavy.

Shousuke's head leaned on her shoulders.

"Sho–Shousuke kun?" She called out to him but he was sound asleep.

(He must have been really tired huh? I wonder what made him this exhausted?)

[Hitomi was the reason]

Later on...

"Hey.. Wake up sleepy head~" Hitomi waked him up.

Shousuke slowly opened his eyes and found himself leaning to Hitomi. He quickly straightened himself and glanced at Hitomi.

[He wanted to ask where he is? ] (Totally forgot about the field trip)

"We are almost in the flower fields. I couldn't wake you up earlier because you are sound asleep"

[Shousuke felt embarrassed and sorry]

"Don't worry about it you didn't drooled and my arms are quite strong"

That just makes it more embarrassing for Shousuke kun.

"We are here!"

They all went outside and enjoyed the scenery. They saw flowers everywhere.

"Wow! Its hugeeee.. "

"Let's get going Shousuke kun"

"..."

"This one is called Narcissus or mostly known Daffodils these cheerful flower can be identified by the characteristic trumpet or cup surrounded by a ring of six petals and are cultivated in all shades of yellow, from the most delicate cream to deepest gold." The teacher explained but some students were just fooling around and some are sincerely not interested like Shousuke kun.

" they smell good.. " Hitomi smelled one of Narcissus flowers.

Meanwhile one of their group mates Kira was focusing at only one person..

(Shousuke kun looks cool and beautiful today. I'm glad I came. Shousuke kun in the flowerfield this art is just wonderful!)

While admiringly staring at him he saw a bug lay in his hair. She wanted to tell him but doesn't know how. She wanted to get rid of it but she is scared.

"Uhh....Uh...K-K-Ko There... b-ba b-bu"
(Komi kun! There is a bug in your hair!)

Hitomi notices the bug in his hair.

"Shousuke kun don't move"She said and leaned forward.

"!?" [Shousuke]

Hitomi chan stretches her hand and picked up the bug and showed it to Shousuke.

"There is a bug in your hair. It's a ladybug. "

She put the ladybug back to the flowers.

"I think the bug likes you Shousuke kun Hehehehe~"

"..."

Kira was glad Hitomi noticed.

"Oh! There is a petal in your hair Kira chan. Here let me take it for you"

She gently takes it out brushing her cheeks a little.

Kira blushes ( Hitomichan is quite cool too)

"T-Thank you"

"No worries. This Violets really suits you Kira I want to make a flower crown and put it on you"

"R-Really?"

"No picking of flowers here Ms. Tadano" The teacher reminded.

"It was a joke maam."

When going back again he didn't want to sleep or pretend sleeping even if Hitomi is noisy.

"Did you enjoy Shousuke kun? *yawns* The field trip...."

"Did you enjoy...?" Hitomi got tired of endless blabbering and doing her work as class rep. She also stayed up late to plan for their school trip too. She layed her head in the armrest and slept.

[Shousuke glanced at the sleeping Hitomi] It was his first time seeing Hitomi tired.

"It was ok" He mumbled and looked away to sightsee in the windows.