Chapter 21( exams)

The exams are nearing so Hitomi and friends decided to have a group study with Shousuke in which he totally disagree but Hitomi still insisted and So...

[8 am in the morning]

Shousuke was alone at Home still sleeping when suddenly he felt uncomfortable, turns out that Hitomi was right beside him giving him a fright.

She was staring at him so thoughtlessly but when she realizes that he was awake she gave him a smile.

"Morning!" She greeted.

He frowned.

"Why are you here?"

(How did you even get inside?)

"Oh! I came to fetch you💢"  she was wearing a scary look like she's gonna drag someone out again.

(What? Why!?)

"Have you forgotten the Operation study for exams? See? you even answered 'k' " She said as she opened her phone and showed him the chats

(Ah.. right... She was so persistent so I agreed.. though I don't think I need to study..) [ Shousuke was a Top student, Always aced the exams ]

"Tsk! Tsk! I knew this would happen so I made sure to get you this morning before going " she said as if he was a luggage that she needed to bring.

He sighed as Hitomi Nagged and scold the hell out of him.

He went to the bathroom and took a shower then wrap himself with a towel. He got out and was surprised to see Hitomi still in his room..

"Oh wow.. I didn't expect to see you Half naked.(⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)" Hitomi commented with a smiling face.

"Oh."  

He slightly blushed.. He forgot that Hitomi was still in his room. But.. wait.. It's his room.

"Hey.."  he glared at her like she's some pervert.

"What is it?" She asked still oblivious about the situation.

"Well.. Get out!"

"Alright! Alright! Geez.. I'm not a perv." She said and ran outside.

After changing into his usual black t-shirt and jeans he was ready.

He saw Hitomi outside waiting.

"Wow that was quick!"

She returned to her normal self.

"Let's go.."

He glance at Hitomi who was obviously keeping a distance despite trying to have a conversation.

(Huh?)

"They would surely be happy to see you there Shousuke. A Top Honor Student✨. I don't see you studying but you still aced the exam. How did you even do it??"

"Dunno? It just happen. "

"Are you...bragging? Hahaha"

"I'm not. "

"Hahaha Just kidding."

"I don't think your grades are low. Why is a group study even needed?"

"Ah.. That's because studying is more fun with friends."

"That's just a distraction."

"Well yeah.. but still you need to learn how to have Fun sometimes Shousuke. Geez your'e such a kill joy."

Later they arrived at the meeting place it's the Cafe near the Library. They studied at the cafe instead of the library since it is full with students studying.