Chapter 5(Sports Festival)

"A...Achoo!"

Hitomi sneezed due to a fever.

(D*mn the timing is so.. so..)

*Cough! Cough!*

"You don't feel alright Hitomi? Did you caught a cold?" Tadano asked attempting to check her temperature in her forehead.

*Slaps his hand away*

"What cold? I'm f-fwine~ I am very strong to caught a fever y'know,"

(Your still a human though) Tadano thought.

"Y'know you shouldn't push yourself if your not feeling fine"

(It be bad if I were to absent, after all Shousuke kun will have to take this burden since the VP will be the replacement. He still hasn't been able to communicate well too! I worry that he won't be a able to take it. Poor Shousuke kun. That's why I'm going!)

"I told you I'm fine! I'm still in charge of the class, I'm going now. I can't be late!"

"Wait! Hitomi..! Atleast drink the medicine!"

.........................................................................

On the way to school...

"A.. choo!"

"Bonk!"

Hitomi was walking ,staggering that she hit a poll.

"Kid are you all right?" [A stranger in the sidewalk] He helped her stand up.

"Owwiee.. Oh thank you very much mishter"

*Cough! Cough!*

She said as she touched her forehead.

"You should go home if your  not feeling fine Kiddo"

"Nah.. I'm feeling quite great and excited that I hit the poll! Hehehe..."

"Ah..Is that so?(Your too excited if that's the case)"

Meanwhile Shousuke on the sideline saw Hitomi's strange behavior too but he dismissed the thought as she has always been a weird one to him.

.........................................................................
In the school.

"Welcome to this years School Sports excited students?!" The Mc shouted as cheerfully as ever.

"YES!" The students screamed.

"THEN LET THE SPORTS FESTIVAL BEGIN!"

"WOOh!"  The students cheered.

(How noisy) Shousuke thought.

They all gathered to their respective classes.

"Listen up everyone" Hitomi called everyone's attention. Today she is wearing a mask to avoid passing her fever. She lied to them that she got bad breath in which they believed easily.

"No matter what.. Win or Lose we must hold our head up and be proud of what we are, What we worked hard for, and what we achieved. We may be first years but we will face them with great courage and passion. Show em what were made off! Get that glory! Kick em ass! "(She lost track of some of her script here because of the drunken feeling of the fever she also tried to hold back her cough)

"YEAH!" The students were overwhelmed but screamed to their excitement.

After encouraging the students Hitomi proceeds to their position,The props for cheering squad and costumes. She also explained how the sports festival starts and ends. After a quick discussion they all scattered and went to their respective position. They were in the red Team.