Chapter 11 (Friends)

Hitomi and Shousuke was on the way home when he heard 4 boys talking about Shousuke.

"Komi kun is so gorgeous and handsome no wonder your girlfriend left you sad boi~" He teased his friend who was having a gloomy day.

"What's so good about that guy. He only have his looks and thinks he is above God. Hah! What a Jerk! Stealing other people's girlfriend"

Hitomi clenched her fist when he heard the boys and looked at Shousuke who didn't care about everything.

"Yeah! He is truly a Two faced Jerk!"

"He won't even communicate with us. he must have look down on us!"

"Wait maybe he is just mute? Hahaha!"

She couldn't take it so she patted both the Shoulders of the boys which startled them.

"Heyya~" She said Flashing a smile as bright as the sun.

The boys got shy and replied back.

"Hi.."

"Is it very nice to talk bad about my  Friend? "

"W-what do you mean?"

(Wow.. now they're denying it )

"Now that's very bad...I just heard it all.. You calling Shousuke a Two face Jerk stealing other man's Girlfriend, and a mute"

"No we did not! Your just accusing us!"

Baam!

Hitomi intentionally punched the wall beside him making a small crack.

"That's not accusation. I indeed heard it all... It was so unpleasant that I recorded it."

She said and took out her phone.

(Actually I was just bluffing.. I was so angry that I forgot to record it.).

The guilt started to show in their faces when she said it..

so instead of running away they apologized.

"Don't apologize to me apologize to him" she pointed Shousuke behind her back.

(Did he hear us too?!) [The boys Thought]

"We're Sorry!" They said and bow.

"???" He didn't care about it but he just nodded.

(Komi kun is so forgiving I felt so guilty for saying such lies )The guys thought.

They bowed again even kneeling to show how sorry they are.

"We Truly are Sorry!"

"You can stop now.. Since he forgive you. I'll erase the recording don't repeat it again"said Hitomi.

(Wow I didn't expect they would even cry their tears out. Now I felt guilty for scaring them.)

"Yes Ma'am!"

They said and run away.

Hitomi sighed.

"Those three idiots shouldn't badmouth you. It was not your fault for their break up. Geez.. and You[Hitomi pointed at Shousuke]. You should speak up for yourself!"

"..."

"Sigh..As a friend I'm telling you this. Don't let them bully you or else I'll be the one plucking all their hairs out until they're bald. " She mumbled angrily.

"Pft!"

Hitomi quickly turned at Shousuke.

(Did he just laugh?)