• 12 ambush •

TW: This chapter contains violent scenes, involving murders and attempts of sexual assaults. If you aren't comfortable with these kinds of scenes, pass to the ten '*'. Nice reading:)

ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

ᴀᴍʙᴜꜱʜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕*

Namsu grabbed the chair under her, digging her nails into the material. "Jin!!" She had no idea what was going on, what was wrong with him? Jin was driving fast right to the man asking for help. Her heart sank at the fact that Jin was going to kill him if he didn't stop right now.

The man in front of them immediately stiffened and cursed before he quickly took a gun out of his back pocket and shot right in front of him, piercing the windscreen. Namsu's heart jumped as she slowly processed what was going on. She bent down to avoid other possible bullets when their windows exploded from all directions.

More men joined the first one who now had been hit by Jin and projected a few meters behind under Namsu's aberrant eyes. Jin tried to accelerate more to get away from their assailants.

Namsu breathed heavily, not sure if she had been hurt, but she hadn't had the time to think of a possible injury when she turned her head and was confronted with a big front bus. "JIN!"

Jin just had the time to hear her yell, the huge bus hit them hard, sending the uncontrollable car in another direction, into a garage door, destroying it. The inside wall was what was able to stop the car, crushing it.

Everything went black.

But they had to urgently come back to their senses and understand what had just happened if they didn't want to die. They had to get out of there. Jin unbelted his seatbelt after gaining back consciousness and also unhooked Namsu's. But before they could get out, Namsu's side door flew open and a strong man grabbed her. The girl squealed and Jin tried to get her off the grip of the robust man but someone else came to his side, taking advantage of his turned back to project him out of the car.

Jin fell to the ground, groaning as his back hurt like hell. He hadn't had time to look up when his muscular attacker grabbed him from behind and smashed his head into a window from the garage they were now in, tearing his forehead's skin open.

Namsu kept kicking her feet to prevent the man to get her out of the car but it wasn't enough for him to do it anyway. She kept kicking him and struggling because she wasn't strong enough to get out of his hands or fast enough to even hit him in the face.

Jin's attacker was holding his nape and was trying to push his neck against the standing broken glass that could easily slip his throat open. He resisted, the sweat mixed with blood flowed like a fountain over his temples.

Another man came to grab Namsu when she succeeded to kick the other man in his family jewels. He grabbed her by the hair and pushed her head up to examine her face. He liked what he saw and a dirty smirk grew on his face before he licked his dry lips. Namsu gagged and turned her eyes away from the ugly man. Her eyes fell on Jin who was struggling to keep his neck away from the shaped glass. Her eyes almost popped out and her heart skipped a beat at the sight. "JIN!" She almost forgot she was attacked by two strong men, she couldn't get her eyes off Jin.

Jin heard her, and it somehow gave him just enough strength to elbow the man in the guts. He spun around, grabbed the man by the head, and did what he almost just did for him. He slipped the man's throat open, who fell to the ground, dying in plain agony.

The older man holding Namsu almost drooled over her young features, already imagining all kinds of unholy and torrid scenarios of what he could do to her only for his little pleasure. With no self-control over his sexual desire, he started to slide his hand on the young girl's crotch. She started to whine in disgust, struggling harder and tears fell without control as an undesired heat hovered over her intimate part.