• 21 reunion •

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ

I followed him today because he said he found something.

I didn't bother to ask him what and he just told me to take my gun with me.

We both walked side by side but distant enough so we wouldn't touch each other. "How is he?" I asked first.

He breathed, "Namjoon?" I hummed. "Smart. Adventurer. And stubborn. Really stubborn."

I nodded, well seems like it's a family thing, I couldn't help but think.

"We're not really on good 'terms'. The last time we met we argued, and I never saw him again."

I still remembered Namjoon's voice from the CD I took from Yoongi that we listened to in the car. I tried to imagine a face but couldn't really.

"He's a good person. He really wanted to change the world into a better one. That's when we met your dear friend, Naomi, and she brainwashed him into entering the Plurisy." Naomi was not someone I knew a lot so she wasn't my 'dear friend'. I discreetly rolled my eyes. "Namjoon then probably realized that the Plurisy wasn't the best solution to change the world after all, so he quit."

The rest of the route was spent in silence.

Until we reached huge murals with towers as in ancient times. From here we could see the main huge building that looked like a castle. I gasped and my eyes opened widely.

"What is this?" I asked Jin, stunned.

"Powerful people maybe? I don't know." I couldn't stop staring at it. "It must have been built over ruins after the pandemic started."

"What should we do?"

"Enter," he said almost matter-of-factly, and before I could react he stepped forward toward the huge gates. I quickly followed behind him.

That seemed dangerous. What was he trying to do? Commit suicide? 

I rolled my eyes and suddenly pulled my gun out of my belt when I felt threatened. I aimed it up where a dozen men were ready to shoot us, on top of the walls.

A cold sweat ran down my spine when I realized that it was over for us.

"Don't draw your gun and tell the girl to put hers down!" A strong woman's voice said bossily. I was aiming at her and was not ready to put it down since she was directly aiming me back, the other men were aiming at Jin.

I heard him groaning silently, he also knew we were in a weak position. Why the hell did he throw us in the lion's den?!

"Namsu, do as she says."

"What?"

"Obey." He said harshly. I breathed one more time before lowering the gun.

In the next few seconds nothing happened, before one of the big doors started to slide, someone was opening it. I frowned.

A tall man appeared, his eyes were wide open and it seemed like he couldn't close his mouth. He didn't spare me a glance while he was only staring at Jin. I looked between the two men and realized that Jin was as shocked.

"I can't believe it," the unknown man said and somehow that voice didn't seem unfamiliar to me. Without any warning, he sprinted toward Jin. I was about to pull my gun up again until I realized he was hugging him now.

I slowly understood when Jin didn't seem threatened and even had a tiny smile.

"Hey, little brother," Jin said and hesitantly and shyly wrapped his arms around his brother's body as well.