Chapter 2- Annabeth Chase

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HOO I only own my Oc's and the plot.

Annabeth Chase POV:

I'm so proud of my seaweed brain! He is the king of the gods! I think my mom is going to make me the goddess of wisdom.

Meanwhile I'm stuck in this stupid mortal school, with mean girls and stupid boys. Ugh.

They always try to ask me out, but they don't get the fact that I'm taken. I mean, c'mon people!!

I snorted when I saw Joseph Wood walk towards me. He tried asking me out a thousand times. Obviously I said no.

"Hey babe. Wanna come at my house tonight? My parents are out of town, so how about some fun?" He tried. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, no thanks. The only fun I will be having tonight is planning your funeral." I retorted.

"Aww, playing hard to get, huh babe? Don't worry, you got me head over heels, baby." He said. Ugh, WHY do mortals have to be so dense?!

"I already told you, I DON'T like you! And, you can't be head over heels for me, because apparently, you don't have a head!" I replied. "And... don't call me babe!"

He chuckled. He put his hand on my waist, so I punched him. He stumbled backwards, and before he could do anything else, I judo flipped him, just like I did with Percy. Only Percy was smart, hot, gentle, kind, a seaweed brain... did I mention hot? So basically Joseph didn't have any of Percy's qualities.

Camila Wert came to check over her boyfriend Joseph.
"Hey, why are you hitting on my boyfriend! Trying to impress him by judo flipping him! Who does that?!" She shrieked.

"Actually, I was hitting him, he was hitting on me, so... you can keep him. As I already said, I have a boyfriend." I exclaimed, pretty annoyed with her.

"Exactly, she has a boyfriend, so back off! She is my girlfriend!" A voice said from behind me, grabbing me by the waist.

I did the most logical thing: I turned around and hit him repeatedly on his face. Only then I realized it was Percy.

"Oh my gods, Percy, I'm so sorry!!" I exclaimed desperately. He chuckled, and fixed his broken nose with a wave of his hand.

"It's okay, Wise Girl. I shouldn't have sneaked up on you like that." He excused me. I giggled. He was such a gentleman.

I kissed him. Gods, I missed him so much.

I heard someone choking behind me. I turned, and it was my mom, Athena.

"Oh, hey mom." I said awkwardly. She glared.

"Come on my dear. You do want to be a goddess, don't you?" She asked. I nodded. There was a bright grey light, and then I was wearing a grey Greek dress, with a crown on my head. Percy opened his mouth, then closed it again. He reminded me of a fish out of the water, but then again, he was the god of sea creatures.

"WAIT. Hold on. YOU are king Perseus's girlfriend?" Camila asked, shocked. I nodded. Meanwhile, I looked around, but I couldn't find my mom nor Percy!

Then Percy came up to me.
"Annabeth Chase, we have known each other since we were 12, and I've never been happier in these years we spent together." He said. Then he got down on one knee. I gasped. He took an apple out of his pocket, opened it in half, and inside it there was a beautiful ring with a diamond, encircled by sapphires. It was stunning.

"So, Annabeth Chase, love of my life, will you make me the happiest god alive and marry me?" He asked hopefully. I started crying, and I laughed as tears streaked my cheeks.

"Of course Seaweed Brain!" I managed. He put the ring on my finger, got up and kissed me, spinning me around. When he let me go, I looked at my mom. She looked... happy? She noticed my questioning look.

"I asked Percy a lot of questions, and I discovered that he loves you more that anything. That convinced me to give him my blessing." She said. I hugged her tightly. She looked surprised, but hugged me back.

As we let go, I waved to my mortal 'friends' and disappeared in a bright light.