Chapter 12- Percabeth wedding pt 2

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO, HOO, HP or SGE, they all belong to their respective authors.

Percy's POV:

After our wedding, we danced and ate ambrosia, and drank nectar. It was the best party I've ever done. Well, also because it was my wedding day.

I danced a lot with Annabeth and the girls, and Athena even made me dance with her! My mom was very proud and she was crying, saying that her baby boy was all grown up, and that she trusted Annabeth so much to leave me with her.

In the evening, all the guests had gone away. It was only Annabeth, me, Jason, Piper, Nico, Leo, Will, Frank, Hazel, Calypso, Thalia and Reyna.

"Wooooo! Let's paaaarteyyyy!!!" Leo yelled, very drunk.

"I swear, I'll bring him home now!" Calypso told us. We laughed.

"Alright. G'night guys!" Leo said. "Do not make too much noise, Jacksons." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Calypso slapped his arm. Hazel fanned her face.

"Hey, little ears are present." Nico slurred. He was very, very, very drunk. Will nodded.

"Of course. Come on, drinking beauty. Let's go home."

"Home...." Nico said the word with such reverence, it made us remember he was homeless for a period. That made me sad.

As we were walking, a bright light filled Olympus. Ten people stood in a pile in front of us.

"Ouch! Tedros, that's my face!" A girly voice exclaimed.

"Whoops, sorry to ruin your witchy face!" 'Tedros' replied. There was a blast of pink light and the people were standing in front of us.

"Who are you?" A girl with bushy brown hair asked us.

"I'm Percy Jackson. And you interrupted my wedding party." I said, pissed with the fates. I mean, come on, it's our wedding day!

"Bloody hell mate, you look wasted." A redhead stated in a British accent.

"How about we talk about this tomorrow? You can get your rooms over there, in the Olympus Hotel. Good night." Will said formally. Then he said to Nico in a sweet and cuddly voice "Come on baby. Let's go to sleep."

I went to sleep next to my Wise Girl. I was so happy. We were together, finally. After falling into Tartarus it was very hard for us to get used to normal life. For example, every time I look at the stars I think of Bob, the good titan, or Damasen, the good giant. 

Usually Annabeth and I cuddle till we fall asleep, and staying with her reminds me that she didn't fall into Tartarus alone, and that if I was willing to jump into hell for her no one could ever take her place. Ever.

I wondered who those people were. There was a guy who looked kinda like me, a girl with bushy brown hair, the redhead, a blonde pretty girl, a guy who looked like a weasel, a boy with blonde hair, a girl with black short hair, an albino girl, a girl with a demon tattoo and a girl with hands full of chocolate, like she was cooking.

How did they get here? Were they monsters? Evil? The thing creeps me out a bit.

"Annabeth?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" She whispered back.

"Who do you think those people were?" I asked.

"I don't know. Tomorrow we'll find out. Go to sleep Percy, it's late. I love you, Seaweed Brain."

"I love you too, Wise Girl."