Chapter 4- Piper McLean

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HOO but I only own the Oc's and the plot.

Aemilia Candy POV:

Piper McLean. She is my best friend, and the prettiest girl in our school. All the boys ask her out, but she always tells them that she has a boyfriend.

Piper is awesome. She is pretty, but unlike other people in our school she is modest and smart. She helps people  to study and also for fashion emergencies. I mean, you wouldn't think she is Tristan McLean's daughter, would you?

I think Piper is a demigod. She could be a daughter of Athena, or of Aphrodite. I should ask her.

I walked into the school, and saw a crowd of people talking by Piper's locker. I shoved them aside, trying to get to my friend.

"Shoo! Go away! Move people, move!" I said, hitting a person on the left. When I finally reached Piper, she was there. KISSING A BOY.

"What the hell? Piper, I thought you had a boyfriend!!" I screamed. Piper and the boy separated. I recognized the boy. He was Lord Jason Grace. I bowed.

Piper laughed. "C'mon, get up. This is my boyfriend, Jason Grace, god of the sky." She said. I slowly raised.

"You... are a demigod?" I asked, trembling with excitement. Piper nodded. I squealed.

"Yay! I knew it! I knew it!" I squealed. Jason laughed.

"Are you sure you are not an Aphrodite girl? Your squeal is very powerful!" He exclaimed. I smiled. Yeah right. I WISHED I was a demigod.

Suddenly, there was a bright flash, and King Percy Jackson and Queen Annabeth Chase appeared. Not only them, but also Lady Aphrodite!

"Hi mom." Piper sighed. Aphrodite smiled. Then she looked at me, and her smile grew bigger.

"Hey Piper, darling. Oh I see you've met your sister, Aemilia." Aphrodite said. I widened my eyes. I was a demigod?! Daughter of Aphrodite? No way. A brilliant dove shined on my head. Okay, I take that back. I was a demigod.

"Oh my gods! You are my sister? That's awesome!" Piper exclaimed. I smiled, and she hugged me. "This is Percy 'Kelp Head' Jackson, and that is Annabeth 'Scary Girl' Chase. Oh and this is my boyfriend, Jason 'Sparky' Grace."

I smiled at the nicknames. Aphrodite, I mean mom, beamed.

"Awww, you two get along really well! Now, Pipes, my dear, you will be the goddess of love and natural beauty!" Mom said. I hugged my sister Piper, because even if I'd known 3 minutes ago I was her sister, I was sooo proud!!

Mom waved her hand and a bright pink light blinded us. Then, Piper was standing in a beautiful light pink dress. She was stunning.

Jason Grace blushed deeply. "Piper, you are a knockout!" He exclaimed. Piper laughed, as did Annabeth. I didn't get it.

I looked as the students around us bowed to Piper, the goddess of love and beauty. Piper smiled at me, then she and her friends vanished in the ether.

I looked up, and saw my mom, Aphrodite.

"Hi darling. I wish I could stay more, but you have to go to camp Half Blood, where you can train and meet your siblings. Just know that I'll watch you, sweetie. Make me proud." She said, then she waved her hand and I got transported to a beautiful place.

I saw a girl coming up to me.

"I'm Drew Tanaka, daughter of Aphrodite." She said. Oh, a sister.

"I'm Aemilia Candy. Daughter of Aphrodite."