~1~

Dear Tony,

I uh... I don't know what to say... Aunt May and M̶i̶s̶s̶ P̶o̶t̶t̶s̶ Pepper said that I should write letters to you to help me... Grieve I guess? They said it might help me feel a bit better, but I don't think it will... I don't know how this is going to help, since you can't read it...

Anyways, I promised them I'd try so... How are you? I've been doing alright I guess... I̶ m̶i̶s̶s̶ y̶o̶u̶ It's been around six months since you left us... I went back to school, though May didn't think it was the best idea, I said it would help me keep my mind off of everything that happened...

Everyone misses you... The whole world was grieving after you left. They made a movie about your life called "Heart Of Iron: The Tony Stark Story". I didn't see it when it first came out, I didn't think I was ready. I didn't watch it until 2 or 3 months after it came out. When we heard they were making a movie about you, Rhodey, Pepper, Happy, and the other remaining Avengers fought to make sure it was completely accurate.

Anyways, uh, I've taken a break from being Spider-Man for a little while... Everything was becoming too much so Pepper suggested I take a break. Our class is going on a field trip around Europe when summer starts... I don't think I'm going to go... May and Pepper think it would be a good idea but I just don't feel up to it...

Pepper and Morgan are doing good by the way. Morgan is amazing, I'm going over there this weekend to see them. She's so adorable, she calls me her "Big Brother Petey" and she always asks me to tell her stories about you. I tell her stories all the time, I'll never let her forget you...

I should go to bed... It's late and I have school tomorrow, May will kill me if she finds out I'm still awake.

I'll uh, I'll write more tomorrow.

L̶o̶v̶e̶ -Sincerely, Peter