~19~

~A/N~ Sorry it's been awhile since I last updated. While I was starting to write this letter, I was sitting on my bed in the dark with the only light being my phone and the TV and out of my peripheral vision I saw something climb on my leg and it was a FUCKING SPIDER! It took me a couple tries to kill it with my little brother's shoe but I eventually did but I will probably be very paranoid and probably won't be able to sleep tonight (Its currently 5:30am right now) so yeah that's how my nights going lmao. Also I know that Harley wasn't in No Way Home but I love him so he's in this and he will probably keep showing up/being mentioned~

Dear Tony,

Sorry I haven't written in a while, not that you know or care… Anyways, a lot has happened since then.

I went to see Dr. Strange, to see if he could make the world forget that I'm Spider-Man. He tried to do a spell but I accidentally kept interrupting him because I wanted him to make it so that everyone except for May, Happy, Harley, MJ, Ned, Pepper, and Morgan forgot I was Spider-Man but I messed him up and something bad almost happened but he stopped the spell before anything happened. He asked if I went to MIT to ask them to reconsider which I hadn't thought of and he kicked me out of the Sanctum….

So I went to talk to Flash, because he got accepted into MIT, and he told me about the administrator and that she was leaving soon so I went to talk to her and I found her in a cab on the Alexander Hamilton Bridge but while I was talking to her about letting Harley, MJ, and Ned into MIT, this dude with giant metal tentacles came out of nowhere and started attacking me!

He ripped off a piece of my suit and it like, transferred to his tentacles and when I took off my mask he stopped attacking me and was like "You're not Peter…" which really confused me cause like, I am Peter…

And then I was able to control his tentacles because of the nanotech from the part of my suit he took and I made him put me down and I saved the MIT administrator (who said she'd talk to MIT about our applications) and then this green dude came out of nowhere and started attacking us but Strange brought all of us to the Sanctum and trapped them and this other weird lizard dude in these weird cage things and said that they were from a parallel reality within the Multiverse and they were pulled into this reality by the spell that failed because they know Spider-Man's identity.

So Strange contained the spell and he recruited me to help find everyone else who was pulled over and send them back and I recruited Ned, MJ, and Harley to help me so that's what we're going to be doing.

Did you know about the Multiverse? Who am I kidding, you probably did. You knew everything…

I should go to bed, it's late and I've had a long couple of days… I miss you. 

Goodnight. -Pete