~21~

Dear Tony,

I think this is going to be my last letter. I've gotten a lot better since I started writing these, but I think since I'm starting college soon that it's a good time to stop.

It's been a few weeks since that whole thing with the Multiverse happened. Ever since then everything has been good. Nobody but those important to me remember that I'm Spider-Man, which is good.

Me, Harley, MJ, and Ned are starting at MIT soon. We've been spending a lot of time over at Pepper's, hanging out with her and Morgan. Morgan is doing good by the way, she misses you a lot. 

May is doing good by the way, she's out of the hospital and healing. Her and Happy are back together which is weird, but if May's happy then I'm happy.

I miss you… A lot… I wish you were here with us, hanging out, playing games, watching movies… It's not the same without you here…

Harley and I are starting this thing called "The Stark Foundation" which helps young kids that are like you, me and Harley, ones that are tech prodigies, and they can learn more about building things and they have a chance to go to a good school. That was a horrible explanation, Harley is better explaining it than I am. But yeah, we decided to do that in honor of you…

Anyways, I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me. If it weren't for you recruiting me, I would still just be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man wearing that homemade suit. I wouldn't have all the people in my life that I have now, and I wouldn't have known you… Being your mentee was probably the highlight of my whole life. I don't know what I would have done if it weren't for you. 

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to save you… You don't know how much I wish I could go back… Fix everything…

Great, now I'm starting to cry. I miss you so much….

I love you, Dad…

-Love, Peter

~A/N~ Here is the last letter of Dear Tony. I wasn't really sure what to write for this letter (knowing me I'm probably going to think of stuff to put in it and kick myself). I've been thinking about doing another book that's Tony writing letters/responding to Peter but I'm not sure if I will. Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed!~