~12~

~A/N~ I'm always open to letter ideas! (Also I'm obsessed with brothers Harley and Peter so there will probably be a lot of that in these letters lol). Next will probably be letters during Far From Home but I haven't seen that movie in a while so I don't know what moments I should have Peter write about (Other than the things with Mysterio and MJ)~

Dear Tony,

Sorry I haven't written in a while. Between exams and everything I haven't had the time. 

Harley and I hung out yesterday, it was really fun. We played some video games, then we went out to lunch, and then we went to a science museum and then picked up some take-out on the way home so that May didn't have to cook and then the three of us played some board games. May says having Harley around is like having another Peter but more sarcastic, but I think Harley is like a mini you. 

Honestly, don't tell Harley I said this but I'm really grateful that I met him. He's really helped me cope with everything… He knows better than anyone what I'm going through, cause he's going through the same thing. He really misses you too, he hasn't said it but I can tell that you really made an impact on him, just like you did me. 

Morgan loves him too. She made a drawing of her, Pepper, you, Harley, Me, Happy, Rhodey, and May and wrote "My Family" at the top. I almost cried (Harley almost did too). Pepper says that she's happy that Morgan has "Big brothers" like Harley and I. Morgan was telling us about how you would tell her stories of "Underoos" and "Mini Mechanic", which by the way was mortifying having Morgan call me Underoos (And now Harley won't call me anything else). 

Lately I've been wondering what it would be like if you were still here, like would Harley and I have met? Would the three of us be hanging out with you in the lab and building stuff?

Pepper says that we're your "Unofficial Adoptive Kids" and that if you lived then you probably would have legally adopted the two of us. 

I wish we had spent more time together before the snap… All of us… I never had a big family before… Though it would be a lot better if you were here…

I'm falling asleep as I write this so I should get to bed. 

Goodnight -Pete