~18~

~A/N~ Sorry for the long wait, a lot of stuff has been happening. What do you guys think I should do after the No Way Home letters? Should I end the letters book or should I do letters after the events of NWH? If you want me to continue then what should the post NWH letters be about?~

Dear Tony,

Everything is falling apart… I don't know what to do….

The United States Department Of Damage Control came to our apartment and took us, including Ned and MJ, in to interrogate us… I feel horrible for dragging everyone into this…

I hired this guy named Matt Murdock to represent me in court and he got the criminal charges dropped, thankfully. 

School is much different, Flash is treating me like I was always his best friend, everyone thinks I'm a killer… I always thought that if everyone found out I was Spider-Man it would be a load off my shoulders… I wouldn't be hiding from everyone anymore, but now everyone thinks I'm a killer, after everything I've done for them…

Me, Ned, MJ, and Harley all applied to MIT but sadly our applications were rejected… All the colleges we applied to rejected us… Harley, Ned and MJ's futures were all ruined because of me… Just because they know me… I feel horrible, I don't know what to do…

I really wish you were here… You would set everything straight…

I miss you so much… Nothing is the same without you… Everything is my fault… Your death, my identity being leaked, MJ, Ned, and Harley being rejected from MIT… Everything… Everything would be better if I didn't exist… -Pete