~4~

Dear Tony,

I met Harley today. He was at Pepper's when I got there. We went outside with Morgan and while she was playing he told me about when you went to Tennessee and broke into his garage. Such a Tony Stark thing to do.

Harley's a nice guy, I like him. He reminds me of you. We had a lot of fun playing with Morgan, I bought her a penguin plushie and she hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe, and then she didn't let go of it for the whole day and went to sleep with it.

After we played outside, we ate the amazing dinner that Pepper made, and then Harley and I did dishes and then we played with Morgan a bit more, and then we put her to bed. After Morgan went to bed, Pepper ended up telling us a lot of stories about you, she especially told me about how you were after I was dusted.

I didn't know you were that upset about me dying... Pepper said I had such a big impact on your life, but I have a hard time believing that. You had such a big impact on my life, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be the person I am today... Gosh, that sounds so cheesy... Pepper (It's so weird calling her that but she said if I kept calling her Miss Potts then she wasn't going to let me see Morgan anymore) said that it's okay to let out all my feelings and thoughts in these letters since no one will read these but me unless I want them to, but I don't think I will.

Happy bought me a little box with a lock to keep these in, as well as a bunch of stationary. The box is black with a spiderweb on it. He said it was the only one they had but I don't believe him.

Anyways, back to my day. Uh, after hearing a bunch of stories about you, Pepper went to bed but Harley and I talked about tech and stuff, it was really nice to have someone to talk about this stuff with. I really like Harley, he's pretty cool (But don't tell him I said that), having him around is kinda like having you back, though it's not the same. Nobody could ever replace you...

I don't think I ever told you, but I really wanted to thank you for taking on such a big role in my life. After Uncle Ben died, I really w̶a̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ needed another parental figure in my life, don't get me wrong, I love May and she's amazing, but I really needed a male parental figure, and I guess you kinda became that for me, so thank you.

I should get to bed, Harley and I are both sleeping in the spare room and he's annoyed with me for keeping the light on.

Until next time. -Sincerely, Pete