~13~

~A/N~ So I write these on Google Docs before I post them and I have the font set to one that I feel like would be Peter's handwriting and I'm mad because Wattpad doesn't allow different fonts (As far as I'm aware. But even if it did I'm too lazy to do it lmao). If you guys want to know what font I picture as Peter's handwriting it's called "Nothing You Could Do"~

Dear Tony,

Sorry I haven't written in a while. We're on the field trip now so everything for the past few days was crazy with packing and everything.

I wasn't going to bring my suit, since I didn't think I'd need it, but May packed it in my suitcase and the TSA Agent saw it, thankfully they didn't question it, for whatever reason.

I'm going to tell MJ about my feelings while on the trip. I tried to hang out with her on the plane here but we kept getting interrupted and then we had to switch seats. I have a whole plan about how I'm going to tell her. I'm going to buy her a necklace with her favorite flower, the Black Dahlia because of the murder, and when we get to Paris I'm going to take her to the top of the Eiffel Tower and tell her. Hopefully she feels the same…

Ned doesn’t think I should go with my plan because he said we were going to be "Bachelors in Europe" but then on the plane something happened and I guess he started dating our classmate Betty… So much for being Bachelors in Europe.

Right now we're in Venice, I don't know what we're going to do tomorrow but I'm going to try and go to the places that you said you wanted me to see sometime. I'm also going to try Italian pizza, since you said it was really good.

I really wish you could have brought me here instead… It would have been a lot more exciting and meaningful…

I should get to bed. Goodnight -Pete